• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
  • Yeah, no rush. Heads up to the GM and my roommate Kevin Wooly mostly, I will be going on a vacation abroad on Wednesday and won't be able to roleplay until Monday evening the very earliest. Sorry about that. If you start before that, I'll do my best to catch up!

It's no problem at all. I myself have a good bit of college work which is due for next week so I'm not available per say to RP just yet either. I -can- however get my first post up and we can just say that Kevin got there before Hilda to keep things moving.

But yeah, there's no panic on and I hope you enjoy your vacation. Good for some eh? :P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I added a few sentences about the moving part. Hopefully that covers it. :)

I think we're just about there :) Angelique is accepted.

I think my first post is now up to date! I'm still waiting on a few people, I know AR is aiming to finish by Friday - anyone else I'm waiting for could you please attempt to finish up tonight, or at least leave something for me to review tomorrow.

And I'll finish tomorrow as well.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Urgh sorry Magic but I can't finish it up by tonight as I have my final paper tomorrow morning and need to revise D: If you've gotten my VM, I hope you understand. I'll have it up latest by tomorrow as I'll be done with my exams by then. If you can't wait any longer, I guess... I guess my space can be freed for someone else who already has a full SU because that's only fair... I'd still appreciate if you could wait until tomorrow though :/

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Urgh sorry Magic but I can't finish it up by tonight as I have my final paper tomorrow morning and need to revise D: If you've gotten my VM, I hope you understand. I'll have it up latest by tomorrow as I'll be done with my exams by then. If you can't wait any longer, I guess... I guess my space can be freed for someone else who already has a full SU because that's only fair... I'd still appreciate if you could wait until tomorrow though :/

:) Yep, do it when you have time tomorrow.

Same goes for everyone else, I'm too soft.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Priscilla is accepted/B]

Just Ozy and Autumn to go now :) and they've said they'll be trying to finish soon.

In terms of the IC thread... expect it coming up soon, tomorrow if not tonight.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Love my nickname.

Also I'll stil probably wait until I'm home from my journey and back at my computer before ic posting, unless I find wifi on the train tomorrow and get really really bored!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The Copy-Cat is genius too, since Ashley's middle-name is Kat xD So good nicknames.

I totally knew that, yeah... yeaaaah.

Unintentional genius

Hope you have a fun trip, Doctor! :D We look forward to seeing you afterwards.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • And the first post by myself and Alby is up! We decided to make it short so people can catch up, before continuing inside :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back