• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile GO Chat

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I purchased a Global Go Fest ticket last minute. I really needed those 9 free daily raid passes to keep up with my local raid group. The increased shiny chances for ticket holders were appreciated, too.

I caught 13 shinies on Saturday: Goomy x2, Pikachu x2, Carvanha, Groudon, Hippopotas, Trapinch, Lickitung, Clefairy, Marill, Tympole, Cottonee

I caught 7 shinies on Sunday: Rayquaza x2, Helioptile x2, Groudon, Clefairy, Beldum

I caught 1 hundo, a Goomy from a raid.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I got 31 shinies sat and 29 sun. I got shiny Unown I and O. I already had O from a trade so maybe can trade it for another letter.

My main goal besides new shinies was to finish the Remoraid line and I got a shiny on sat and sun. Now I'm just missing 4 shinies for Johto. Corsola, Phanpy line and Cleffa

I got 5 Goomy, 4 Pawniard, 1 of each Shellos.

I collect Pikachu, male and female so I got at least 1 of each for blue, red and yellow crowns. Completely shut out on green crowns.

Years
Little late, but I ended up with 18 shinies for Grubbin day. Great haul and nice-looking shinies too. Now we have to plan for Timburr coming up lol.

Years
I really hate shadow legendary raids. My main issue is they are impossible to do because they aren't remoteable.
Yeah seriously. We're in a decently-sized city and still have trouble finding people. I miss when remote raiding was more common, not everyone lives in NYC or Tokyo :sadwick:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Shadow Mewtwo raid weekend was a bust for me. The raids were scattered across town and it was difficult to coordinate with local players during a holiday weekend...

Days
There's no raid group for me, hence I saw passing away the 6-7 Shadow Mewtwo raids in front of me....
Though I don't mind much because I only needed one Shadow Mewtwo which I got after defeating Giovanni.

Not forget that today's April's Fool Day, for which any of our throws which is at least nice throw will be registered as excellent throw for the event.

So this is nice and easy opportunity to get some XPs and also easily evolve Farfetch'd into Sirfetch'd.

If someone turns out lucky, then they can get a shot at Galarian Legendary Bird(s) which may be easier to catch during the event !!

Years

Update isn't live for me yet, but I seriously fear for my avatar. Took a few screenshots to see how much will change lol.

Days

Update isn't live for me yet, but I seriously fear for my avatar. Took a few screenshots to see how much will change lol.

It got live for me few hours ago when I was sleeping, and when I checked now, then I am disgusted with the looks. It looks very odd to my eyes. Only the first default face or second last face looks near to the original one.

Changing body size is not so good, and I went for custom one; as they either lean or healthy.

Hairstyle is the one where I was expecting good. But Niantic made styles which suits the girl's character better, where for us it looks like punk. My hairstyle is formal and decent, so none of them matches it. Hence I switched to one of the punk style and wear a cap to get trimmed look from side.

Face is most funny so far, and the next which I did was to check how funny the friends are looking in the list !

Years
I really don't like it. I thought the girl hairstyles would be good and while they do look okay zoomed in, when I select one and the menu zooms back out to my whole avatar, they look pretty terrible. I am also pale as a sheet now. This is really bad. x_x;

Days
I really don't like it. I thought the girl hairstyles would be good and while they do look okay zoomed in, when I select one and the menu zooms back out to my whole avatar, they look pretty terrible. I am also pale as a sheet now. This is really bad. x_x;
Look below, I had added couple of screenshots, and then look at the face and determine whether the character boy or girl :

Spoiler: Note:

And the one below shows an unexpected mistake from Niantic where they released another dress set than expected, but now they had reverted it :

Spoiler: Note:

I suspect the above dress might not be available there in your in-game shop.

And see how thick the legs are looking w.r.t. body.

And another note :

The new year golden dress is now available for free, as seen in my game !!

Last edited:
Years
Niantic has had a lot of unexpected mistakes lately.. but I'm glad they have at least acknowledged the player feedback on this new avatar system and are looking into it. Really hope it goes somewhere and those aren't just empty words.

Did anyone do Bellsprout community day (or will do it)? It ended for us a few hours ago and I managed to get 18 shinies, which is a pretty good haul!

Years
Tomorrow is Cleffa hatch day! We'll be going out for a large chunk of the 2-5PM period. Accidentally let the GO Plus+ spin some stops today so now my egg inventory is half full of 5 and 10k eggs. oopss

Days
So the May content is out, and I am not particularly excited. Although Blacephalon and Stakataka will be released, but they don't serve me any usage. Regi-Trio are not the one which I want, and neither I am interested to build them.

Though Nature's Madness is being provided to Tapu Fini as well, but the doubt remains whether I need strong closing power from Moonblast, or playing with the shields without issues. Nature Madness will be a nice Sidegrade to solid Moonblast moveset.

Plus, why I am feeling that Rediscover Kanto is very tough research, and bit on the lines of Masterwork Research but with poor rewards ?

Back