• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile GO Chat

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Just a chat area to talk about how you're doing during Community Day. I'll change the Pokemon in the title every month.

So how did everyone do for the Gastly Community Day? How many shinies? Your best Pokemon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I had 2 before already, and got 5 more for Comm day! 7 total is plenty for me. One of my original two was 15/13/15, so that's the one I evolved into Gengar. uuughh wish he had a better color scheme...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I got 23 shinies and a few good ones. I always try to play as much as I can and hope I get good ones.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Looks like we are getting Magikarp on August 8th for our next Community Day!

How does everyone feel about this? How many shinies are you looking to get?

Sirfetch’d

I'm actually excited about it! I don't have a shiny magikarp in go and with it being such a high candy evolution this will be a great opportunity to farm candies for my high iv karps while also getting some shinies!

Nikita Dracovish

THE NUMBERS, MASON!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2022
I don't really care about Shinies, but I hope to God that I actually can put a dent towards evolving my stupid freakin' Magikarp.

200 down, 200 more to go.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I know I need a crap ton of candies and still looking for a few shinies.

Years
People keep saying a lot of players already have this shiny but I don't and neither does my bf, who has played almost daily since day one and lived near water biomes lol. happy to finally get some!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I played the whole time and ended up with 26 which is a new record for me. I got a few good ones that aren't shiny.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I had a couple walks and got 9 of them, decent haul imo. I had a very luck streak coming home from the shops on the first walk - 3 Shiny in 4 encounters!

One turned out to have quite good PVP stats too. Meanwhile, I evolved a Magikarp I caught a while back which had perfect IVs.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I know my friend has 2 perfects that he had had and my perfect from earlier this month was okay. I maxed out at least the best one I got.

Years
Got 11 shinies, and enough for two evolutions! I evolved my high cp/good stats regular magikarp and another decent shiny one ❤️

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Looks like we're getting Porygon for September. I'm not gonna lie but I'm really excited about this and can't wait for it.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
Eh, the up-grades and the sinnoh stones required to evolve will be a pain (i only have about 5 of each), since I usually evolve a bunch (xp is good), but otherwise it's a good comm day pokemon.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
What's everyone doing to prepare for trouble Porygon? If anything. I know you'll need trade cables to evolve it.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
Ive been battling friends a bunch. Now I have about 20 sinnoh stones, and pokestops+gyms+gifts have given me around 3 up-grades

Back