• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go-to frustration word.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Everyone has that word that they say when they're really frustrated - it's usually one of the no-no words, for most people, but it can be something completely different for others! Like fiddlesticks and poppycock! and other words like that... though I haven't met anyone who said those words when they're frustrated.

...mine's a racial slur that shouldn't be said in the presence of others and the phrase "****in A." You can fill in the blanks on that one.

What's yours?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • "Oh my good friggin god man!" is my frustration phrase. Sometimes the "friggin" gets replaced with the F word when I'm really, really frustrated. :P

Years
  • I... actually don't really have a single go-to word, as it depends on the situation. I watch my language around children, but I have no consistent go-to word whether I'm around children or not. It's usually whatever pops into my mind first.

Years
  • If I'm really frustrated I just end up striking something and walking off. Otherwise I'm kinda like Donny V. I don't think I have a single phrase or two but a variety of different ones.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    -"Arceusdamnit"

i...i hope you don't get laughed at irl if you actually say that when frustrated

A few of my go-to frustration words aren't exactly PC-appropriate, so I'll let you try figure out what they are! Though, for your benefit, there are two there that PC's lovely filter won't block out. At least, so far.
    • christ almighty
    • elongated forms of those words
    • godamnit
    • a combination of all of them

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Usually it's goddamnit. You can switch the emphasis around on that for various levels of frustration, so it's quite a versatile word! And it can be used generally in mixed company.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    One starts with f and the other starts with c. Sometimes they are used together. Sometimes mother is thrown in there and sometimes you is added as well. I'm totally not vulgar at all.

Usually it's goddamnit. You can switch the emphasis around on that for various levels of frustration, so it's quite a versatile word! And it can be used generally in mixed company.

Both of these sum up my words exactly. xD Sometimes I'll get creative and toss them all into a pot and see which word comes out first. Or, it'll mix all together. xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Aaugh!!

Go-to frustration word.

Yup. Aaugh. Like Charlie Brown

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I used to just say "Blaze" a lot, but now I tend to say "Frick"... Or "Frink", whichever fits. Sometimes I just scream loudly, it all depends on the cause. Or I just giggle neverending (that is normally in tense situations though, like after exams)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • The f bomb, crap, "Jesus" funny, considering I'm muslim, and the correct pronunciation of sheet.

I'm so vulgar.

Jacinth

~Darling~
    Years
  • I usually say damnit (under my breath or when I'm alone) but around others it's varied. Usually things such as "Fudgebuckets!"
    "Sweet mother of Arceus!"
    etc, etc.

Years
  • Mine is the plain ol' F-bomb. Few other words give me the same cathartic feeling. (Believe me. I've tried a lot of them.)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • The good ol' f-bomb. In fact I think it's just my go-to word in general! Although I enjoy a good s-bomb too on occasion just to mix it up a bit! Adds a bit of excitement to live and whatnot!

Although tbh I've got a generally dirty mouth on me anyway lol.

Back