• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grandmafia [IT'S OVER]

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Ya, I don't see how anyone on the list could be seen as "more suss" than anyone else.. We know 1 of the remaining 4 is scum, but what evidence have we seen to suspect anyone?

Also, I really think we're looking too hard at the gnawing. That would be a terrible clue to link back to a specific person, rather than a role.. We can't deduce that it's Bidoof from a verb.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm VERY uncomfortable with linking Golgari/Bidoof to the one that killed Mr.Roger. I would consider giving such meta-game hints bad style. Especially with how Golgari himself made the first post mentioning the bidoof. Either he wants to get himself killed to get more time for his own game which is finally up or someone is traing hard to frame him.

This is literally how forum Mafia works, at least most of the time. Otherwise, as many said earlier, you're blindly guessing at which role did what rather than WHO did what.

Pointing out a clue that may mean you is a common tactic. Not saying those who always do it are Mafia but sometimes it's best to point out something obvious yourself rather than have other people use it to shift blame on to you.

Juno just seems suss to me, her comments are all directed about finding a role which we've established are pointless, and she's avoiding pointing a finger. She even used the above tactic of pointing out she was on the list and encouraging us to use it. Just all rings bells to me.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    There's a 48.4% chance that we can hit a person not aligned to the nursing home via random vote. If we follow the list then there's only a 25% chance that we'll choose the right one. But, as we whittle the list down both percentages will increase but at the cost of losing innos.

Another case with the list is that we happen to choose the right one and have three confirmed innos.

That said, we need to decide if we should take our losses/chances and go with the list, or rl with a higher chance of a hit.

-----

Or, everyone on the list can reveal and we kill the odd man out.

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    I don't think it matters whether you're speculating on which role did what or which player did what. It's still just guesswork and not 100% concrete.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    No but the point is speculating what role did what gets you no closer to a lynch. Speculating which player did what is key (unless you have a way to connect a role to a specific player).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    ???
    Juno just seems suss to me, her comments are all directed about finding a role which we've established are pointless,
    I was literally the first person to point out that conversation is pointless while you were all still trying to figure out which role killed Ash
    and she's avoiding pointing a finger.
    Like everyone else except you and Zehn
    She even used the above tactic of pointing out she was on the list and encouraging us to use it.
    because the list is our only real lead jfc
    I had to point that out because everyone was arguing about which avatars have teeth

If it helps move the conversation along and gets Mana off my ass, I'm Grandma and Candy and Wiz should have cookies.

also rip gp, sounds like he was the amnesiac?

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    oh my. That was sudden.

We now have a 50% chance of hitting someone not aligned to the nursing home via rl, and the list has a 33.3% (or 50% if there's no cc on granny) of getting a baddie.

---

I think the rest of the list people should just reveal.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I'll have to [EXECUTE] Davepetasprite just in case I miss the vote later on. He's on the list, so...

See later posts.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Widow

On night one, remarries to one person. The two become lovers. If one dies, the other dies. Additionally, if one is recruited to the Bingo Hall, the other joins as well.

Bac can you confirm this is the role? I may have spotted something odd otherwise o_O.

Years
    ???
    I was literally the first person to point out that conversation is pointless while you were all still trying to figure out which role killed Ash

Like everyone else except you and Zehn

because the list is our only real lead jfc
    I had to point that out because everyone was arguing about which avatars have teeth

If it helps move the conversation along and gets Mana off my ass, I'm Grandma and Candy and Wiz should have cookies.

also rip gp, sounds like he was the amnesiac?
    I can confirm that I do indeed have a cookie <3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    omg what

you do realize i've been softing my role at the party, right?

if you want, you can check on me tonight, but idk if you live to see tomorrow >.>

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    omg what

you do realize i've been softing my role at the party, right?

if you want, you can check on me tonight, but idk if you live to see tomorrow >.>

Back