• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grandmafia [IT'S OVER]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I should confirm about the cookie ownage as well.

If we're going by the list, then I'm willing to try out doing a tie and let the coin flip settle this. :T

Although that's too risky but hhhnnnggghhh [EXECUTE] Davepetasprite^2

Unless someone has info from the wise old man.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    The point of softing your role is to reveal but not publicly announce it in a way that would bring attention to yourself. However the drawback is when people don't pay enough attention to notice the soft. Which means if they point suss on you then you have to reveal or say you softed and hope that the mafia are too oblivious to look for it and figure out what role you are.

[Execute] KetsuekiR

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    The point of softing your role is to reveal but not publicly announce it in a way that would bring attention to yourself. However the drawback is when people don't pay enough attention to notice the soft. Which means if they point suss on you then you have to reveal or say you softed and hope that the mafia are too oblivious to look for it and figure out what role you are.

[Execute] KetsuekiR

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    [execute] Golgari

Tbh if you arent paying any heed towards the clues, you guys should go home to your little shepherd and don't come back

Years
    So Lawli and gimme are dead, Gunner and Juno rr'd ... [Execute] KetsuekiR

If this doesn't kill one of the Whittersnappers one out of Juno, Gunner and Johnny is lying ...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Wellll Ketsu was posting in beginner's mafia and contributing to the discussion there, but has no reaction to a bandwagon against him and nothing to say in his defense here - dunno if he just cbf'd to catch up and save himself or what

[Execute] KetsuekiR

and Gunner I mean
    "doof is suss because bidoof has teeth" just doesn't seem like much of a lead to me
    but I've never been good at picking up hints anyway, unless it's about me so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
    So Lawli and gimme are dead, Gunner and Juno rr'd ... [Execute] KetsuekiR

If this doesn't kill one of the Whittersnappers one out of Juno, Gunner and Johnny is lying ...

Yup, my thoughts exactly.
    [Execute] KetsuekiR

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    After some time thinking about it, I think this one is the right one...

Changing my vote.

[EXECUTE] KetsukiR

If we don't derp, that is.

Something something relative inactivity in this thread something weird

Etherion

Sticking with my D1 vote, sorry Ketsu :(

Last edited:

Candy

Years
    Actually yeah. Ketsu hasn't really defend himself at this point.

[EXECUTE] KetsuekiR

Candy

Years
    Actually yeah. Ketsu hasn't really defend himself at this point.

[EXECUTE] KetsuekiR

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    [kill] ketsu
    i haven't gotten to read but i don't wanna be replaced

Years
    I was thinking...
    I wanna take back on defending Golgari. You know, I've been thinking he acts totally unsuspicious. And in a way I still do. But then TtA ended and he was revealed to be the thief (read: mafia). I thought he was acting relativly unsuspicious in that game. And then I checked back with my notes on tDD and they say, I thought he was being so totally trustworthy. He turned out to be the Prophet (read: evil third party/mafia).
    So since I can't seem to recognice any difference in his behaviour... he's probably scum.

Oh, and I'm also slightly irritated that now it's day 3 and only one person has shared a list. But well, there's a lot of reasons for that. I hope we do get another list today, since it indeed turned out to be a bit useful.

Back