• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grandmafia [IT'S OVER]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • It seems to me that you're probably gonna be the lynchee, so if you really are innocent a reveal would be in your (and our) best interest.
    But that's up to you.
    Ok, I've thought about whether or not to reveal. Since I'm on the chopping block anyway, I guess it doesn't matter too much if I do anyway. So I'm gonna reveal... sort of.

I will say that Nimsy is kind of right (but I'm not mafia). I'm a third party role, however, I'm not the Alien, Bingo Caller or the Old Maid. That brings it down to two options. This probably sounds like a really weird move, I know. But if you guys keep me alive, I'll leave my potential role up in the air to screw with scum, because depending on which role I am they may or may not fail to kill me (in other words they may or may not become confused). Or... perhaps I'm spying on them. Yes, this probably does sound strange. But I actually have been trying to help town believe it or not. I can win with any faction anyway. If you leave me alive I'll continue to do my best to help town, and leave it up to scum if they want to risk targeting me and being successful, or failing and becoming confused.

If you all don't believe me or still want to lynch me though, that's understandable. Consider what I said about White Mage at least (and PrincePuffin too if he doesn't end up going BOOM). Also depending on Twiggy's alignment you may want to give second thoughts to Bard (and maybe Klippy too)

also
    Considering all the hints at the inactiveness of mafia and your absence there's probably a good chance you're mafia too

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • . . .So we might as well keep our votes on you since you're not town.
    //unplug the computer.
    Newfangled gadgets are not to be trusted.

Superjolt

Years
  • . . .So we might as well keep our votes on you since you're not town.
    //unplug the computer.
    Newfangled gadgets are not to be trusted.
    Well, I guess town could just avoid targeting me to avoid getting confused (this is assuming I'm the computer of course because I could also be the Nanny who is spying on those rotten Whippersnappers)

Edit: It is up to you guys though, if you still want to lynch me go for it

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • The nanny is the vandal right now.
    and I'm pretty sure they get a solo win once all the whippersnappers are dead (or something like that).

We should just keep our votes on you. I don't trust third party roles.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • My inactivity has been due to my recent failure of a hard disk,

Has nothing to do with my mafianess. :3

Besides I'm actually not a whippersnapper; if I were things would be different

Superjolt

Years
  • Sorry Syn, but I don't trust you. The implication was made on N0 that the computer and bingo caller are working together. Don't believe me? Face the facts, *****!
    I thought this sounded like just something for story/flavor purposes (and if the Caller can't recruit other third party roles it doesn't make much sense for them to be "working together" anyway?)

But here's a question for you - even before I claimed, why pick me over Twiggy? I almost sort of doubt your only reason was "I trust Nimsy"

The nanny is the vandal right now.
    and I'm pretty sure they get a solo win once all the whippersnappers are dead (or something like that).

We should just keep our votes on you. I don't trust third party roles.
    I think you mean the Old Maid is the Vandal

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Either way, I don't trust you.

----
    We can lynch twiggy tomorrow (well, if there's no other leads).
    If that makes you feel any better.

Superjolt

Years
  • Either way, I don't trust you.

----
    We can lynch twiggy tomorrow (well, if there's no other leads).
    If that makes you feel any better.
    Like I said, I'm still not sure about Twiggy. If his play in ToX is any indication then he's probably not scum here, but at the same time I was getting weird vibes from his vote posts so idk. It's really up to you guys. I just thought it was a little strange that people just followed and voted for me without really offering any opinions on the other suspect (Twiggy) though.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Besides I'm actually not a whippersnapper; if I were things would be different
    What do you mean by "different"?
    Like I said, I'm still not sure about Twiggy. If his play in ToX is any indication then he's probably not scum here, but at the same time I was getting weird vibes from his vote posts so idk. It's really up to you guys. I just thought it was a little strange that people just followed and voted for me without really offering any opinions on the other suspect (Twiggy) though.
    I think it was a case of people deciding to kill one today and the other tomorrow? Although I agree with your assessment on Twiggy's play this game, he's definitely not playing the same way as in ToX, so I'm not too sure that Twiggy is mafia myself.

Nice to see some more discuss today, but geez there are a lot of inactives this day phase...

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hoo boy, this is getting kinda fun. That's quite a mess you've gotten yourself into, Superjolt.

Would be quite the thing if Superjolt manages to reverse the situation... it doesn't seem likely, though.

[EXECUTE] Melody because I need to get a vote in lest I get into the naughty list. I'm not voting Superjolt because I need a placeholder. Hopefully Melody won't suddenly get bandwagoned.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    idk when this phase ends, i haven't gotten to read a thing but i'm in a rush rn so...
    [execute] davepeta
    just a placeholder

Years
  • I apologize for being gone! I am here now though. Will you guys please explain your reasoning for who you are voting for?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • [Execute] Superjolt

Idr if I voted or not, but if I didn't, this is what I think is the right choice.

Back