• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grandmafia [IT'S OVER]

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Fine. FIIINNNEEE. Get the Candy wagon on a roll. Y'know what, I don't care. I don't care at all. I don't even have a night action. I don't get to do anything at all.

Honey you're just gonna get a piece of vanilla candy when you see me dead.

*sexy wiggles out of this room*

Lol xD

There's not even any vanilla players in the game
    Everyone in the game right now has a role.xD

Besides Milotic, who are the BIGGEST suspects? I saw a few names thrown around, but I think it's prudent to compile our information.

Well my biggest suspect after candy is JohnnyMustang.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    They shouldn't get married, because the moment they do the bingo caller will most likely snatch them up.
    Damn I forgot about that. Man the Bingo Caller is probably close to winning already, considering what JohnnyMustang said about the lists. I was only thinking about the wedding canceling the night kill, but it doesn't really matter to the Bingo Caller because they can get a 2-fer-1 the next night... :/

Either way, this game's getting good right now!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I agree we should make it our top priority to find the Bingo Caller and Alien, so we don't loose to third parties. I don't really have a clue how to do that though. Probably we should go back to more post analysing. However with the Bingo Caller basically having the same goal as the innos (finding out who's mafia and not killing innos) and the alien having a secret mission ...wow, that's basically being lucky.

I do have a good idea, that Milotic is lying, so for today I'll join the bandwagon [Execute] Milotic.

Our only investigative role is the Cat right? and that's every other night...

But so far the Bingo Caller has at best recruited 3 Seniors, and as I previously said, this is assuming they didn't target a Whippersnapper or 3rd Party any of the nights. I'm not saying that they aren't a threat, but they're not close to winning just yet either.

Years
    Our only investigative role is the Cat right? and that's every other night...

But so far the Bingo Caller has at best recruited 3 Seniors, and as I previously said, this is assuming they didn't target a Whippersnapper or 3rd Party any of the nights. I'm not saying that they aren't a threat, but they're not close to winning just yet either.

Yes, only the cat. The Landscaper might get some clues if he succesfully prevents an action, but actually finding someone like that would be very lucky.
    If the Old Couple wants to marry they should do it in an even night (eg. after day 4 or after day 6), so they don't roleblock the cat, I think.

The Bingo Caller might have only 2 or 3 Seniors, but with posting the lists and forcing some seniors the rr we are more less making sure the Bingo Caller gets one more per night.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Silly people.

You ain't touching this girl's ass.

Grandmafia [IT'S OVER]

Milotic ran away!

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Well, since the day hasn't ended yet...

Just want to say that the lists from the Wise Old Man have certainly been helpful, but we should still be careful. Maf is probably gonna be hunting for him to stop the lists. Basically what I'm saying is that even though the lists are helpful, we should still be forming reads on players outside of the lists and not be relying on them completely.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Ok so Faer was our Wise Old Man most likely, who else would be hiding in the Whippersnappers' garbage can? But I'm confused on JohnnyMustang, cause I'm assuming it was the Old Maid since they transformed into the Vandal after eating them, but wouldn't that mean JohnnyMustang would show up as WS and not 3rd Party? Or since the Old Maid becomes whatever WS they target, does this mean Johnny "became" the Old Maid momentarily before being eaten?

Also, since the Nanny was looking at a screen, were they interacting with the Computer? (Since the computer confuses people, maybe we should be on the lookout for someone who seems confused today?)

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I KNEW IT!
    HA!

But there's still a vandal out there :/

-----
    also,the confirmed non whippersnappers are:
    Rozureido
    Foxrally
    Zehn
    Juno
    Davepetasprite^2

so we have some kind of place to start.

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Yay, bombs. Sounds like things just got a whole lot more fun :)

Also isn't GP ded?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    also,the confirmed non whippersnappers are:
    Rozureido
    Foxrally
    Zehn
    Juno
    Davepetasprite^2

so we have some kind of place to start.

Confirmed non-Whippersnapper, but could be 3rd party. And with the Old Maid having just become the Vandal, one of them actually could be a WS, so we are kinda back to square one...

Years
    Wow, why am I always surprised when I get killed?
    I'm curious as to who decided to kill me and why ...I hope I get to know once the game's over <.<

Anyway I wish you all much fun! *^.^*
    Get rid of the evil children, jay!

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Well 2/4 of my "potential baddies" were a hit.

so why not go after the other two?
    They're just hunches, but I think it's worth a shot.

so, Superjolt or Twiggy?

Unless someone else has a course of action.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Eh. I honestly don't know. :/ Superjolt, to me, has been more "out there" this game, even with my death kinda making me ignore the game for awhile.

I'm casting this now, as I don't know if I'll be home in time otherwise.

[EXECUTE] Superjolt

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Johnny confuses me. Methinks the Old Maid switched with the Vandal (Johnny), making her... the new Vandal, making Johnny appear as a third party role.
    Ok, this definitely makes sense. Apparently before being Old Maid switch'd though, Johnny also roleblocked someone on his team. Not sure why he would do this unless he was roleblocking the Hacker. I guess this also resolves the silver-eyed Vandal clue.

I can see Twiggy being scum btw. Tired rn, I'll have more to say tomorrow

Back