• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Ground control to Major Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

When will my first world problems end. My crusade will not end here.

Years
    This year was actually the first time in probably many years that almost every house in my neighborhood has decorations of some sort up. For years it was pretty quiet with maybe only one or two houses but it reminds me of how it used to look growing up when more people decorated for the holidays.

Oh more dank in the treehouse? Danke.

Years
    My neighborhood is just apartments so we just decorate our balconies. The lobby of ours is decorated too though.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    im just here for the ride babydoll

Ground control to Major Tom

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    but i just want to be lazy and order pizza or something. i dont wanna get up and make it all fancy and **** when i dont even know man. thats just settin me up for a world of hurt

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I guess I could pull out the firm bizkits if you'd prefer. I mean, limp bizkits I find are easier to manage, but I trust you. and idk what's more casual 'hey how u doin' than sexy gif battles in a forum splash. but ill try man. ill try anything once.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back