• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Ground control to Major Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
    Years
    I hope 2016 is a better year than 2015. This year has been absolutely dreadful to me. I just want to welcome the new year already with a nice, hot cup of coffee and my family by my side.

Years
    2015 was mostly alright, summer was kind of meh and September flat out sucked, but I do think 2016 will be better! Mostly because Batman v. Superman comes out omg

Years
    At least the music releases this year were great... but hopefully 2016 will continue to bring out ones that are even better. I recall how terrible 2014 was, there was like nothing that would easily stand out when you looked at it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    A lot of songs that I like were released in 2014. But I'll readily admit that my music tastes aren't as high as other people. For example, since it was released in 2014, I will always enjoy Timber by Pitbull and Ke$ha. Never mind Pompeii (Bastille), Roar (Katy Perry), Counting Stars (OneRepublic), and Shake It Off (Taylor Swift). I'm really not picky about the music that I listen to.

Rude by MAGIC! can just never be played again on the radio because that song is obnoxious.

Years
    Shake It Off was the very song that caused me to hate Taylor Swift. Absolutely hated the new direction she was going in.

Sirfetch’d

Shake It Off was the very song that caused me to hate Taylor Swift. Absolutely hated the new direction she was going in.

I actually enjoyed Shake It Off and I am not a Swift fan tbh.

Years
    2015 wasn't good at all for me, I ****ed up a lot this year, so hopefully next will be better!
    Like Hika said though a lot of good albums were released this year <3

Years
    Like Hika said though a lot of good albums were released this year <3

Yes, I actually struggled with getting my best-of shortlist down because there was just so much music I found myself resonating with. Hopefully 2016 will continue to be good, I don't want another bland year (looking at you, 2014).

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Indeed, the top hundred songs of the Billboard were THE BEST this year!!! I was so shocked to see each song line up perfectly as the best piece of music I have ever heard.

So yeahhh! Songs this year rocked!

Glad they got to make something of this year : P : )

Years
    One thing I'm doing on PC to prepare for the new year is clearing out inactive members from my friends list. Don't want too much clutter here.

Years
    I find it so sad that some of these people I end up pruning are people I actually welcomed over in TWL all that time ago.

Yukari

I... Don't think I'm ever gonna remove anyone from my friends list. x:

Aside from people I've already removed. But those don't count!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I forgot the last time I actually paid attention to my friends list on PC. I used to care but now I'm like "ehhhh whatever". I also have like...10 or so friend requests that I haven't accepted yet.

Sirfetch’d

I rarely clean out my friends list. I do have quite a few people on it that I never talk to but ehhh it doesn't really bother me tbh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back