• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Ground control to Major Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I used to just prune out the people who had taken me off their friend list, but now even that is just way too much effort.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    New years pruning - remove aaaall the names! And add back the ones you think should be there now.

Maybe xD

Yukari

That sounds like a lot more work than it could ever be worth tbh.

Sign me up!

Years
    New years pruning - remove aaaall the names! And add back the ones you think should be there now.

Maybe xD

The best way to do it is check everyone's last activity. I then prune those who have been gone for several months or after a year or two.

Lucid

Why is no one talking about Donald Trump getting beat up by a bald eagle

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    yoo

so i just moved into the cutest little neighborhood recently that apparently heavily encourages community participation. i seemed to have moved in a bit after whatever congregation decided to put santa hats on every mailbox, but i thought it was such a precious idea. does anyone else do this in their neighborhood, or have you ever seen it? just wondering if this is a common Christmas tradition or a unique new thing.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    That sounds really cool! I'd put one on my mailbox, but it wouldn't exactly fit or look good since its a flat one on the wall...and the lid is on top, so that's kinda a deal breaker too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If we still had our own mailbox wecould do that. But now we just have a little slot in a big mailbox so no santa hatted mailbox for me.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My neighborhood isn't big on decorations, so I doubt there would ever be a community event like putting santa hats on our mailboxes.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Gingerbread cookies anyone? I just took them out from the oven.

Years
    no dave :( our neighbourhood is pretty much the most anti-social place in the world. i'd love for more of a community feel around here though. really encourages me to move to somewhere with one.

Wow... and here I am knowing how odd I am because I live in an area where you usually see Indigenous Australians everywhere in the residency. I'm one of the few white families who reside in the area.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I live in a neighborhood filled with old people/ people who just don't really come out of their houses. The communityish feel is more on the top of the hill whereas I live near the bottom where nothing really happens.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My boyfriend's neighborhood has a similar tradition as yours, Dave. They are also obligated to decorate for Christmas, even if it's just plain white lights. The neighborhood loves to see houses shine for the holiday season.

As for mine, not as much. None of my neighbors decorated this year, while I have lights and a Christmas tree in my place.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    my neighborhood does luminaries, it's really nice to see all of the driveways lit up and the various strangers drive by.

btw, the new treehouse banner is hot

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    btw, the new treehouse banner is hot

Ground control to Major Tom

i agree

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back