• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT8 Events Volunteering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
Years
  • I could help out with the iSketch event, if needed. Last time I was pretty active and got all three of the emblems, and I've always participated in the events before.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Pokéathlon Scoring Competition
    Requires hosts.
    Get the highest Pokéathlon score!

I'll be quite happy to host this one. I've always loved the Pokéathlon, and this event will make people hopefully play it more.

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I would really love to help out the Anime Music Video Contest since I was in the AMV contest last time I wouldn't mind being able to judge for it this time. I wouldn't mind helping out Captain Fabio.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • GT8 Skype Chatterbox
    Hosted by Hiroshi Sotomura. Requires assistance.
    Invite anyone to this massive everyone-talks festival. We'll all be chatting in an all-inclusive environment, microphones required!

^^Since this event says it requires some help, I'd like to volunteer. I use skype a lot nowadays, and I'll be able to leave the computer on for the four days.

That's all I'm gonna say for now. I'm still looking at my schedule. :P

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I'll host the Pokemon Cosplay Contest, if no one doesn't mind, and I can also help with Skype~.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Anything Skype related I will help as I've said in the previous thread, but I don't know how much volunteers you are looking for. Anyways if there isn't an opening, it's fine.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • I would like to host the Fandub competition if possible--I've had experience writing "English" versions of anime songs, and I'm piqued as to what the people of PC can do with that.

Let me know if you would like some examples.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • If it needs more people past vaporeon7, I'd love to give hosting the Pokémon MENSA a go. I like word games like that!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I would like to help out with the Profile Maker's Prattle and/or Host Emblem Sketcher's Competition or The Paint Bucket Competition, if that's okay.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'll pass on an awesome trivia this year [IllappreciateifthehostdoesitIRCstyle!]

I think I'll like to whip up "Who's That Pokemon?" this year.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • ISKETCH ISKETCH xD

I'd like to help out with the iSketch with King!. I've been playing it so much since Halloween iSketch/NYE iSketch, it's the one event I absolutely love. I wanna make sure my Aus/NZ timezone also gets some time to play!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I would like to host the 4 Nights of trivia and who's that pokemon events if there is room left for another host ^_^
    Also does the egg swap require other hosts? if so I would like to do that :D

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    If by Children's Trading Card Competition, you mean Yu-gi-oh, I'll be glad to host another one. I did it last year so I know how to roll (;

Masqueraine

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Could I host the Emblem Sketcher's Competition? Dunno if there's a post limit concerning those who can host, since I'm still sort of new. :p

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I would love to host the Quote Game. But doing the Post Theme Maker's Battle would be awesome too. I would love to be able to do them both.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Me, Fuyuhiko, and meganium90 can do the skype event. Sure we may all the same timezone but I can stay up at any hour (so i can also prob take the latenight-early morning hours (for our timezone)
    I really enjoyed participating and hosting last time.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • Can I help out with the Skype Chatterbox and the Graphic Maker's Graffle? I'm always on Skype, and I love making graphics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back