• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    I am going with pokemon Snowstorm, the tiles completely blow me away, and Lucario 9 has worked hard on the mapping! Good luck SnowStorm ;)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    zel, I just wanted to tell you, and to everyone that I can't run my Photoshop with my newly fixed computer, so I can't make the awards any longer... -__-

anyways, I will vote for Snowstorm for the story is really interesting... ;)

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    My vote goes to Argentum. The historical story aspect is interesting to me, at least since I don't know of many other hacks that do that. (I've been gone for months though, so..) Fakemon, Land Features, and new tiles make this one stand out.

Also, I can do the awards again, if DJ (Time? Who seems to have taken my spot..) isn't doing them.

Just, you know. However I can help. I still have the PSD, so there'd be very little difference from my old ones. Maybe.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    I vote for Pokemon Snowstorm, I love how Lucario 9 has set the thread out, from the screens there are no tile errors on the maps, the storyline is excellent and he made a great choice using Neti's legend of Fenju tiles

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Two hacks seem to have taken control of the HotW this time. And out of them, Pokémon Snowstorm, by Lucario 9 is the winner of the HotW. Congratulations!
    However, seeing as you have gotten HotW three times already, I guess I'll give you a break from the HotW. You need to stick with one project from now on, dont you think? Besides, we want other people to win as well ;)
    Alright...

Voting Results
    Snowstorm, with 10 votes
    Argentum, with 6 votes

By the way, Woofer will be making awards again, then. Welcome back! :)

That's it. The new hacks are in. Hope you have fun!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I vote for Pokémon Twilight: Road to Dreams because the banner on the first post is really great, the scripts look good, and the sprites look good too. The only thing that needs work are the OW sprites.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Twilight Road to Dreams (is that it?)
    Because he has cool looking scripts, great palettes, and a very organized thread.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    I vote for Pokemon Breakdown

I love the tiles, the storyline has a potential for millions of possibilities, from the screenshots the maps are great, I want to play it as a full game

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    My Vote: Pokemon Breakdown!

Reason(s): Great starter Pokemon Script. Great tiles. Great Palettes. The story is great, and has many possibilities for interesting plot twists and such. Mapping looks great, and features are cool.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I vote for Pokemon Breakdown.
    The palettes and tiles are good.
    I like the scripts, and the features are interesting.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    been a while.
    well, I'll vote for PKMN Breakdown 'cause I like the story, and the palletes as well. :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    [EDIT]Deleting everything so this looks as if I've never forgotten about finishing the voting on time... jeje...[/EDIT]

Ahem... Well, this week's winner is Pokémon Breakdown!, by Satoshi Sugimori. Congratulations!

Voting Results
    Breakdown, with 5 votes(ditched エロカメ 's vote: You dont have yet 30 posts)
    Twilight: Road to Dreams, with 4 votes

And, the new list is ready, so you can start voting now. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back