• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween is Nearing

Are You Doing Anything On Halloween?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Nope.

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Hallo-what?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd rather not say anything about my nightly plans.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
Years
  • Halloween is coming up! Do you like it? Are you doing anything on said holiday? Tell us about it!

I love Halloween! I always have from the costumes to the trick-or-treating to the haunting atmosphere some places have.

My fiancee and I are going to a costume party at a friends home. She's dressing as Christina from Steins;Gate and I am going as Duck/Princess Tutu from Princess Tutu.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bmSpn3EnsE0#t=6

is what always came to mind about Halloween, never celebrated it though

still be getting candy Liek a Swaggasaurus
    Halloween is Nearing

Years
  • This year No :( due to starting a new Job and not having the funds to make a new costume right now.

Next year however will be a different story ;)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh man, I WANT to dress up this year, but I don't know if I will. :C

I was planning on being Superman and doing the strip, but idk if I'll be able to get the outfit now. Sigh

Years
  • This is like the 3672348th thread on Halloween I've seen in this board but as I've said in those threads I've never participated in Halloween and I never plan to.

Sirfetch’d

I don't really do anything for Halloween anymore so I'll have to say no here. If I did happen to do anything this year unlike usually it would just be dressing up as something simple and wearing it to the fair which is in town that weekend. Other than that I am just going to sit at home and eat the Halloween candy that is supposed to be for the trick-or-treaters :D

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I usually don't do anything, but my friend is having a dress up party and I'm going as a vampire! So excited

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
    Years
  • I'm in the [stupid] age group where it's starting to become uncool to trick-or-treat, and we're not old enough for it to become acceptable again. I really still have no idea what I'm doing for Halloween.

PeskyJoltik

EPICLY HAPPY
    Years
  • I have so many plans this coming Halloween! I'll make a Santa Claus costume and bring a big red bag with me and the things inside the bag are knives,guns, ( lol just joking ) i'll just bring an empty big red bag for the candies! yum yum yum!

I never do anything on Halloween. Its not really important to me.
    So your Dawn's daughter ey? Just wondering, whos your father?

Last edited:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I haven't done anything on halloween for a while and I still don't plan to. I used to love it as a kid, but not anymore.

Years
  • Halloween to me is an ordinary day except for the fact that I'll see people both on the street and on TV dressed up for the occasion. Although I may have a piece of candy here and there just to celebrate the day a little.

Aiireko

Artist
    Years
  • I would love to do something with Halloween !! <3
    but we don't have Halloween in the Netherlands, not were I live ;-;
    though... one day I'll just put on a costume, sit in the midle of a grass field eating cookies e.e

Years
  • No definite plans except to see friends and stay up late, probably watching something scary and eating candy. And costumes of course. If we're bored we may just wander around town and see what's going on, but probably things will quiet down pretty early since there aren't that many kids in my part of town.

I was planning on being Superman and doing the strip
    Does this mean something other than what I think it means?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'd love to have plans for Halloween this year but so far nothing's happening. I can't afford to dress up or give out treats neither do I have close enough friends who would invite me to a party or event. If I were to happen to go somewhere, I'd dress as Finn from Adventure Time cause that's something that would be easy to do and cheap. But I'm mostly likely gonna stay at home, eat some candy, browse PC and watch horror movies.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    If it was on a weekend, I'd go home and trick-or-treat for the 18th consecutive year. This time I'm sitting in my dorm eating..store-bought candy. :/

Back