• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween is Nearing

Are You Doing Anything On Halloween?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Nope.

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Hallo-what?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd rather not say anything about my nightly plans.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dlanijer

Dual Wielding
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    Definitely looking for a dinosaur costume! :D

If not, eating candy and passing it along to the kids that come by my apartment (if any). More candy for me if nobody comes by!

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • I might just try to creep myself out and whatnot. I'm very unlikely going to have Halloween off and will be stuck with the closing shift. This would've been a great opportunity to go out and do stuff too...

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    Looking forward to going to Halloween Horror Nights with a couple of friends! Did it last year and it was a bunch of fun. Too bad annual passes don't count for it :c just a small discount

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I love Halloween! The creepy aspect and the free candy are what I like the most. This holiday I'm not sure what I'll do. I'm not going trick or treating this year, but I was invited to a Halloween party. I may go to that, but I think I'll have to work that night.

Years
  • I'm a big fan of Halloween. I just love all the decorations, especially pumpkins and ghosts. I'm making some paper craft pumpkins right now. :3

As of Halloween itself, I'd love to dress as a ghost and go trick-or-treat but I guess, I'm too old for that kind of stuff now... (Although I'm not really tall so I might just do it for fun haha xD) Maybe, I'm going to a Haunted House tour or something I don't know yet.

So, when are you too old for trick-or-treat?

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I used to love Halloween, it was pretty popular here in France back when I was younger than 10. Well, not as much as in UK or USA, but it was fun.
    Now... It's like there wasn't Halloween at all. Nobody disguises anymore and no one rings your doorbell for treats anymore neither. That's too bad. I liked the halloween atmosphere...
    So, the answer is definitely no, I won't do anything for Halloween. I'd like to but I would be the only one in my city to wander about dressed up as a witch or a vampire :(

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Won't be doing anything for Halloween as always. Not a big fan of it and it isn't even celebrated where I live so nothing.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm afraid not. I'm working the late shift that night, and of my two best friends, one's gonna be out of town and the other can't be convinced to do anything. XP

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
  • I probably won't be doing anything, but judging by the amount of costumes we sold today it seems the whole city is dressing up and heading out. xD

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I celebrated Halloween with a party last night, so I probably won't be doing anything on Halloween. If anything, I'd just be hanging out with some friends over a movie, watching a TV show, or something to that effect. Just a couple more years until I can spend Halloween getting sloshed. :B

Years
  • I will be doing...nothing, more than likely.

I haven't gone out for Halloween in any fashion since I was in sixth grade (however long ago that was, I don't feel like thinking right now), and thankfully I live in an apartment complex that doesn't have a lot of kids so yay no trick or treaters.

(I got so tired of being the one forced to give out candy when I was still with my parents. Oh, my siblings are suspiciously not there that night? Quick, let's hide in the back and give her the candy bucket, she won't mind!)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • (I got so tired of being the one forced to give out candy when I was still with my parents. Oh, my siblings are suspiciously not there that night? Quick, let's hide in the back and give her the candy bucket, she won't mind!)

Oh god, I had to do this a couple of times when I was younger. Unfortunately, I had no siblings to hide behind or trade off the bowl to, so I was trapped doing it for hours on end. :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    I personally don't mind the children coming to the door to trick or treat, I take a measure of humor in coming to the door as a rather interesting ghoul or other such thing, last year for example I was a steam Golem, with blood for oil; acquired a few screams doing that, this year... debating to go drinking with collage friends and possibly work on a relationship I formed with a girl at collage, or I (and I feel more likely to happen) I will have to borrow an Airsoft rifle from a friend of mine to defend my home from vandals again. It is becoming a most tiresome affair.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Halloween is one of my favorite nights, but it becomes a bummer when I have classes on that night. This year I have my coding class on that same day and he literally gave us that day off for Halloween. So I have no class on that day. :D I'll be listening to Halloween tunes and giving out candy that night. The day after Halloween, is the fall festival at my sister's school, where I've generously signed up to volunteer at.

Years
  • Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love it. This year, however, I haven't really been in the Halloween spirit. Probably because I have a lot on my plate, and its the first time i'll actually be in a dorm on Halloween instead of my own home. So I am not really sure what i'll be up to this year.

Years
  • I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday. Sadly at 18 years old I'm, at least according to my parents, "To old to trick-or-treat." so this year I'll be staying at home handing out candy. I was to lazy to put together a costume so I'll just have one of my snakes hanging out with me, that should be scary enough for most people.

I'll also be eating all of the leftover candy plus the two bags of candy I bought for myself, there's no such thing as to much sugar after all :P

Back