• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hang on, I need to smack them

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    You can go back in time to any point in your life and smack (or punch) anyone you knew then.
    Who do you pick?

Edit: Darn it, I meant to post this on OVP. >_> Sorry about that. Didn't realize I was in this forum.

Anyway, I previously would have answered that I'd smack/punch my younger self. But I got what I deserved for being stupid and naive, so that's already been taken care of. So I'm going to go with this person I was friends with as a kid. Haven't seen her in years, and I'm quite fine with that.

Last edited:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • Ah a thread made just for Talli

There is a lot of people I wish to slap in the face if you can tell by most of my threads lately..

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • A few people who I hated when I was a child and continued to hate as I moved to adulthood. If I had to pick ONE it'd probably be my cousin. He's always been a jerk.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Myself
    I can think of a few... i'm generally pretty protective of my sisters, despite myself, and it'd probably be someone who hurt them.
    Anyone I want to punch/smack I usually do. :I Regret is for the weak.

Years
  • The kid from 11th or 10th grade in high school that was a bully to me and some others. He was terrible and I wish I wasn't too shy to tell him off back then ugh.

RPX

seclusion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2013
    First, I'd like to punch that fat bully when I was in second grade. Then I'd punch my neighbour and her older sister. Finally, I'll punch this annoying kid in class. I would punch him now, but I'd probably get expelled or something. Maybe if time travel were possible my adult self would smack him in the face lol.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • My former best-guy-friend! Although I have already smacked him... friendly smacks, mind you.... or maybe my childhood 'friend' who turned out to be an annoying stupid little.... I never hit him, so yeah, I have a couple of options!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    This guy when we were in school who was most popular and made me feel like crap, and being nothing more of an outcast. I still want to punch him today if I saw him again.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I would probably smack my Human Philosophy professor. He's the most boring professor I know of, and a smack would probably make him more lively(and would also make my grades worse).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Either my ex-boyfriend, or my ex-best friend from high school who dropped out of school at 15 because it was too much effort for her. Oh, most of all, I also want to smack another friend of mine who got pregnant in 8th grade. To this day, I smh.

I guess there's a bit of peeps I'd like to smack. Thankfully it's no one I know today. :P

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Honestly, I wouldn't punch anybody. I'm not going back to my past. I don't want to relive the things that already happened. I need to focus on what's going on right at this moment.

drama bombbbb

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • There have been a lot of times in my life when I've wanted to punch my father and kicked myself after each encounter for not doing so, so I think I'd go back to each of those points in time and smack him good.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'd smack myself for being such an IDIOT when I was younger... hopefully that would solve things. xD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • So many people... so many people I would of punched. Ton of them got me in trouble and a ton of them had problems with me. If I went back in time I would of probably gave them more than a punch >.>

Back