• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy Birthday, Palamon!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello, hello, hello PC!

I hope everyone is having a good holiday, and is anticipating the new year. 😙

Meanwhile, it's Palamon's birthday, and so I'm making the rounds to make his thread!

PALAMON, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

AAAA HBD!
    I know this year has been kinda (more than kinda) rough, but I hope your bday goes well, and here's
    to many more of them!! I can keep making these threads until like 2040, BET. WATCH ME.
    I couldn't get out and write in any physical card, so this will have to do for now. 😢
    Please enjoy your day, and perhaps spend it with the cute bear!!

Happy Birthday, Palamon!

I will ssssh so other people can post now LOL

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    omg

Hello, hello, hello PC!

I hope everyone is having a good holiday, and is anticipating the new year. 😙

Meanwhile, it's Palamon's birthday, and so I'm making the rounds to make his thread!

PALAMON, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

AAAA HBD!
    I know this year has been kinda (more than kinda) rough, but I hope your bday goes well, and here's
    to many more of them!! I can keep making these threads until like 2040, BET. WATCH ME.
    I couldn't get out and write in any physical card, so this will have to do for now. 😢
    Please enjoy your day, and perhaps spend it with the cute bear!!

Happy Birthday, Palamon!

I will ssssh so other people can post now LOL

Banri. ;; lsdojglsj he. And, lmfao 2040... :aaabirb: assuming i'm still into pokemon 20 years from now, LOL.

Pala, happy birthday! ❤️ hope you'll have a relaxing day and good birthday \o/

Thank you! Surprisingly, I did, considering the circumstances this year.

Happy birthday, Pala!! I hope you enjoy your day, thanks for staying by us :D

Thank you, I'm glad to be here, this is why i keep coming back to PC.

Happy Birthday Palamon!

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Have a marvelous birthday!!!!!

& thank you I had a pretty good day I did my usual stuff, though, really.

Years
    Happy birthday Palamon! I always remember you as the one who constantly makes thought provoking discussion threads in the Previous Generations sections. keep the good stuff coming!

Back