• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have pets?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I currently have two dogs, three cats, and a hamster living in the same house with me. Four pets out of those are mine.

My dog, Ella, is an eight-year-old Parson Russell Terrier. She's a rough-coated one, which means that she's really fuzzy everywhere. Despite all of her ridiculous health problems (she was the runt of the litter), she's one of the best things that every happened to me.

The two cats are Nova and Pretzel, both two-years-old. Nova's a very skitterish tabby with the squeakiest meow, but she's really friendly when she's curled up on a fleece blanket. Pretzel, on the other hand, is a Siamese, which means that she's really friendly and really loud. She's more like a dog than a cat, following me all over the house, getting into trouble, going for walks on the leash. Despite her bizarre habits (her favorite toy is a flyswatter!), she's my little weasel and I love her.

Last is my Chinese dwarf hamster, Nugget. I just got her a little under two months ago, after not having a hamster for almost a year. She's cute and as obnoxious as I expect a dwarf hamster to be.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i have 3 dogs. A shihtzu named mopsy, a havenese named blizzy, and a teacup yorkie terrier named bella.

Years
  • I'm not allowed pets. Though when I get a place of my own and when I can afford it, I will buy a Husky and a tabby kitten :)

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • I don't have any because i don't like to see my house in a mess and i won't kick the pet out too so fair enough...my sister used to have two fighter fishes but they died....maybe i would think about getting a piranha lol

Years
  • I have an African Grey parrot the Timneh breed, named Rocky. (He already was named that when I got him). Used to have another parrot but someone who was supposed to "birdsit" him sold him :(

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I've been around loads of pets throughout my lifetime actually. Currently we have four brown chickens that I can not tell apart and one guinea pig! But before that we've had ten silvery fish, two other guinea pigs, looked after the neighbour's cats and apparently a rabbit. My two old guinea pigs were called Tweek and Clover. Both of them died from illness, but Tweek was the most memorable. It would always lean up against the cage while the other two were more reserved but aggressive. My current one- Toast, which has been around since the beginning is absolutely adorable! Although I don't find myself playing with her too often, she's still adorable.

And just about three weeks ago, we got four chicken from our friends. They were mainly for laying eggs but we play with them in the yard. One flew over their habitat though and it was really funny seeing it strut around the backyard. My dad still can't figure out how it got out though. I can't remember the details of the other pets- the rabbit was there before I was born and the ten fish died of old age. I really like being around animals but I'm not good at caretaking. I just like messing around and playing with them. In the future I'd like a black and white cat! As for what I'd call it, I have no idea. I just want one whenever I get the chance. :D

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • I have a dog name Sakura. She's really a healthy and a good dog. She's really cute and it's like she can understand every word I said. Well, depends..

Pickle-Spaghetti

Spread the bean buns
    Years
  • I only have 2 pets, and i plan on adopting a dog soon. I don't plan to have more than 3 pets at the moment. Right now, i have my black and white cow cat named Sasuke, and my black lionhead rabbit (with a little white nose X3) and her name is Samus. They don't get along that well, but they have never hurt one another. They seem to just simply be annoyed by one another. Sort of frenemies if you will. When samus was sick one night, sasuke let us know right away and lead us to her cage. So he can't completely dislike her XD

Large picture of them here

https://oi40.tinypic.com/10ydmrr.jpg

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Well, I have fish. Lots of guppies in decorative bowls outside the house with floating plants on the water which belong to my mother and Japanese koi in the koi pond in the back garden which belong to my father. I used to own a dog, a few rabbits and hamsters as well as two turtles in the past, but the dog, rabbits and hamsters died and the turtles were released into the lake near my house. Apparently I've also owned a parrot before when I was very young, but I don't really remember anything anymore.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Right now, I just have a cat. His name is Tux! =w=
    Spoiler:

In the past there's been two cats, five or six rabbits, many fish, two turtles, four cows. . . I love animals <3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • xseed, I am so jealous! Are they really your cats or are most of them strays? Because I am a huge feline fan and it is my dream to own tons of cats, even if it's expensive.

Pikachuie, those are some cute dogs you have! Are they Chihuahuas or...?

I live in a small apartment with 7 dogs and a squirrel and hopeing to get 1 cat soon.

Really, seven dogs in a small flat? That can't be too good for poor things...

Anyway, back to my own pets! We currently have one goldfish, one cat, a guinea pig and six rabbits! We used to have four cats, a dog, mice and two rats, but they all passed away some time ago. :c

Years
  • I want to have a pet at some point in the not too distant future, even though I'm still not sure whether I'd prefer a cat or a dog. My dad is allergic to dogs and my sister is allergic to cats, so we couldn't have any pets growing up besides a couple of fish, but they never really interested me that much, and seemed more like a chore to keep than anything.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I have a 16 year old yorkie that had a tumor on the side of his face that looked like a ball sack. Now it's been removed along with our excuse to make fun of him.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I have on dog, his name is Chipper! We've had him ofr baout seven years now, he is an awesome dog! He is a Shih Tzu . :p

Back