• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • I've thrown them before, but not at a wall and definitely not hard enough to ever break them lol

Have you ever gotten a really bad sunburn?

Years
  • Gotta thank my melanin levels lol. I don't tend to get sunburn, I just get darker.

Have you ever gotten a virus from trying to pirate something?

Years
  • I actually think I might have! I seem to have a memory of that happening when I was a kid, but am more educated about where to pirate stuff now if I do.

Have you ever flushed something important down the toilet?

Years
  • I think twice in my life I have. Both of them have been on mountains for some reason.

Have you ever felt something crunchy inside something that was s'pose to be chewy?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Not that I can remember, but I had a crouton that was the other way around. Nasty.

Have you ever made a purchase that you immediately regretted?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • None that I remember although IO think I was close to failing a few times.

Have you ever pretended anything from any form of media doesn't exist?

Years
    • Seen today
    Too often because I never liked using pillows. Then someone got me a cooling pillow and it doesn't happen anymore.

Have you ever been to a petting zoo?

Years
  • No thankfully, but I might have done that once waking up XD

Have you ever experienced a flat tire on the road while driving?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • No, and I'm hoping I never do because I would probably instantly forget how to change tires and be really stressed out D:

Have you ever saved up for one of the really big/expensive prizes at a carnival/fair/arcade/etc?

Years
  • Didn't even need to save up tickets for this one Lego set I wanted. Just repeatedly abused a broken machine that would dispense way too much tickets for way too little effort lol. Good times on that.

Have you ever built a PC by yourself?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back