• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been stung by a bee *giggles*

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I hate bees! (or anything with a stinger) I got stung in the neck once, if it had gone less than an inch to the right it would have hit m jugular and I'd have been dead. stupid bees.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Actually I don't think I have, bees don't take notice of me 8]

Years
    Ugh Yes!!
    For the first time in my 15 year career i was stung during football practice once and i was mad!
    Didn't hurt as bad as i thought though, very quick feeling.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Once when I was very little, by standing on it. Not only did it hurt, but since I'm allergic, I got hives and puffy eyelids. :( Not a very pleasant experience.

Years
    only once when i was at football practice it hurt like hell especially since i was sweating

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Oh god yes @_@

I think near my eye... I wound up whith a bad eye for a few days. xD

I forgot if the doctor said I was allergic to bees... so ever since then, I've stayed as far away from them as possible. (Though, I like Charmy. He's so kewt! x3)

Years
    No. I don't make them angry by trying to pat them or calling them harsh names, so they tend to avoid me. Same strategy works for grizzlies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Yes. It hurts. It hurts a lot.

I have learn one thing. If you leave them alone. They will leave you alone.

Also don't stick a hornet in one of those things you get at the 25cent vending machine capsules. They don't like it and can and/or will break them open.

Years
    Nope. The only thing I ever get stung by is scorpions. Probably because I'm paranoid about it. Bees fly around all obnoxiously, but scorpions just sit there and blend into the carpet, so then I step on them.

So, the only way I'll ever get stung by a bee is if it's dead somewhere and I accidentally step on it. Whenever I hear one I run away. Quickly. XD

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Yes indeed. Once when I was six and once again when I was 14. The first time I got some ointment on it and it was all better. :) The second time, I was stung on the ear by a wasp. We didn't have any ointment that time, but my grandma has this awesome home remedy. I just held a penny to the sting for a few minutes and it cooled down.

Off-topic: What's up with the giggling? :o

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    No, but I've been stung by wasps. Three times. In the past 2 months. :(

You get used to it I guess, lol.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I spent two weeks eating around bees in a summercamp. One day we had a trip to a town nearby. I got stung that day XD

And then another one at school XD So many kids and it had to come for me D:

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Was this poll supposed to have an alternative meaning? stung by a "bee", *giggles*. Right...

Well, no to both.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I've been stung once only and it was horrible. Fortunately, I don't have any violent reactions to them.

Back