• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever crushed on Pokémon characters?

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I had a crush on Skyla as a kid and Mallow as a teenager. I loved their peppy personalities and cute designs. Even now they're still among my favorite characters from gens 5 and 7 respectively.

Years
  • My Pokemon crush was unorthodox, but it was ORAS Tabitha for me. I still like him, mostly for his personality.

Years
  • lol yeah. May and Cynthia, as a kid. Later, Wallace. Thanks to anime, mainly. I loved Coordinators and I wanted to be one in the anime's universe lol. About Cynthia, it's really hard not to crush on her lol. She's cool, intelligent, interesting and difficult to beat lol.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Quite a few. My first Pokemon character crush was Sabrina. My first fanfiction was about her and I saw her as misunderstood and softly spoken. She had a rivalry with Erika who I characterised as vain and cruel. Strangely enough I later had a crush on Erika and would now be a good fit as one of her gym trainers.

Other Pokemon character crushes have been Falkner, Clair, Flannery, Cynthia and Lusamine especially as Lusamine uses a very similar team to myself.

My latest one though is Morty. I never used to see him as much in the Johto games outside of having a lot of Gengars. In Masters though he is shown to have a caring and honest character and looks hot in his Sygna Suit. It might be time for another fan-fiction.

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Kukui, I guess? He's just eminently crushable.

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
    Years
  • I thought this was a ludicrous thought until B2W2 came out, and I saw Marlon for the first time. As much I hate his Argyle personality, being shirtless 24/7 with muscles is never a minus.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, YES. When Lillie was unleashed into the public during Gen 7 i thought she was great. I hate to look back on it, but i legitimately cried when she left for Kanto in the original SM. Then Ultra Sun/Moon came out and i liked her even more. Her ponytail and outfit after she glows up is still adorable, but i've moved on from her. Now Azura from Fire Emblem is my waifu for life-u.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
  • No, actually. I've never had a crush on a character from a Pokemon game, and I don't normally get crushes on video game characters at all. I suppose this puts me distinctly in the minority, here.

Years
    • Age 20
    • He/they
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Gotta go with Cynthia, Flannery, Gardenia, Skyla, Karen, Sabrina, Arezu, Irida, Clair, Cheryl, Olivia, Mars, and Mai.

On the male front, I also have Brawly, Roark, Colress, N, Volo, Adaman, Riley, Cress, Falkner, Morty, and Steven.

Years
  • Not that I recall. There's a couple characters I consider 'attractive', but it ends there. Just a thought of 'She's pretty attractive' and then my mind moves on.

Back