• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a post deleted?

Ever had a mod delete your post?

• Yupp!

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Not that i know of!!?

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • Yes, once, I think. PC's server was lagging and I was about to post a new thread in S&M, then I clicked the Submit Thread button multiple times and submitted 2 threads (that was before the approval system was set up). So... we can't delete threads and all. So yeah.

I also remember one time where I posted just about 10 times in a row because of PC's server, but I deleted them by myself. XD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes, once, I think. PC's server was lagging and I was about to post a new thread in S&M, then I clicked the Submit Thread button multiple times and submitted 2 threads (that was before the approval system was set up). So... we can't delete threads and all. So yeah.

I also remember one time where I posted just about 10 times in a row because of PC's server, but I deleted them by myself. XD
    I know i totally hate that! It drives me cucoo xD but i i've always deleted a double post

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I was going to say I am not sure when a mod has deleted my post but then I remember that I have had a mod delete a few posts along with some other peoples. I apparently started some sort of image posting craze of something that could be consider a bit inappropriate and then a mod came to stop it. All that happen was a few of my post deleted along with the others but I regret doing that now. Still strange about how it started.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I swear I once posted on one thread, like ... twice.
    But when I looked, there was no evidence if my first post so I thought, okay, maybe it was in my dreams [bit stupid, I know..] so I posted again, and when I looked there was no evidence again; not even like 'Post deleted by 'Mod' for Reason: etc/

Hmm.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Half of my mod actions in certain thread involve deleting my own posts XD

And Cirno deleted like half of the posts I made during my rom-hacking noob stage. Well, not so many, but a good chunk for sure XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I can't think of any time I have had a post deleted I am sure there are a few from when I was a noob. xD

Years
  • I've had posts deleted by fellow staffers, yes. Most were duplicates, though, except for one thread that was that bad. :D

I don't think I had anything deleted for breaking the rules when I was a member, though. I was too afraid of breaking the rules. XD;;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Oh definitely. You wont believe how many times when Went and I get into delete wars. XD

Back