• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yep. One of my worst instances was back in 2018, when I was sharing weird, metro potato food with a cousin and it burned a hole through my pain receptors. Or as good as. Ouch.

Have you ever been called weird?

Years
  • Yep. There was a promise of Elvis that night, but he never showed. The disappointment haunts me still. True story, if not in need of elaboration.

Have you ever bitten someone?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Yes, I was never a going out kinda guy. I don't even know my block that well.

Have you ever written a fanfic?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • No, but it seems fun af. Hope I do that someday.

Have you ever caught fainted a wild shiny Pokémon?

Last edited:

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    No but I had a friend once tell me he ran into a shiny Geodude back in gen 2 days and thought it was a glitch so he reset the game.

Have you ever told someone "my mom said no" to get out of hanging out with them?

Years
  • Depends what you mean by swum. Flail pathetically? Drift on back? Yeah. Never did the actual not-die-gracefully thing, tough.

Have you ever been to the taxidermy wing of a museum?

Years
  • I like snails far too much to eat them. Besides, I maintain that escargot, mouldy cheese, rabbits and cabbage are peasant food - from when peasanty peasants would have died if they didn't eat horrible things. Now, porridge and rice! That's king food.

Have you ever accidentally hopped in a bath with all of your clothes on?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back