• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
  • That's a pretty good question. And I think I have, my forehead must have been high that day.

Have you ever used Twitter?

Years
  • Yes. I don't post as much these days but still follow a few witty people.

Have you ever got a points/rewards card for any establishment?

Years
  • I haven't encountered many homeless people, and only many years apart so I can't really remember, but they're a tragic sight. Their predicament is unnecessary and undignified, yet easily remedied - if only the government would stop being a pack of greedy slimeballs that even a cockroach wouldn't dare poke without a ten-foot poll. There's plenty of wealth to go around!

Have you ever dreamed of having a humanoid alien as a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Yes, in my dreams, right before waking up and forgetting them immediately.

Have you ever been so focused on something that you look outside, and it's nighttime, and what feels like an hour later you look back up and it's suddenly morning and actually 8 hours have passed?

Years
  • I suppose. During writing, it would have been. But usually its the reverse. It's bright and sunny, and when I look outside it's night, and my eyes are as dry as the Sahara and my fingertips are raw. Such joy.

Have you ever heard a civil rights speech in person?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I can't think of a particular instance but given how much I drink soda it's likely I've done this many times.

Have you ever ran a marathon?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Not that I'm aware of, but I hope not (or yes, it depends)

Have you ever typed/wrote a "ç" in your life?

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    I speak French so, yes naturally of course

Have you ever fed the giraffes at a zoo?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Yep! I watch a lot of sports (baseball, basketball, american football, etc.) so when my local college team plays I attend a lot of their games. I even go to some of the away games. For the American Football games though, I usually work in the concession stands so I don't actually get to watch.

Have you ever been to an amusement park?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Yes! It was really enjoyable. Can't remember the last time I rode a Ferris Wheel tbh, been a long time.

Have you ever listened to rock?

Years
  • Yes indeed! This annual pass to Disney doesn't just collect dust for no reason.
    Uh yeah rock is life!!

Have you ever gone more than a day without showering?

Last edited:
    Years
  • When I was very young indeed, showering was an activity reserved for freaks and wimps. I dodged them a month at a time. Maybe more. But then hormones kicked in and I became smelly. How sad.

Have you ever climbed sand dunes at the beach?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Lol yes actually, I dyed it dark blue a couple years ago. Side note, I'd probably do super light blue if I ever did again

Have you ever gotten a flat tire?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back