• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
  • Demo version only, really enjoyable for a demo, but I never felt like buying the game.

Donkey Konga?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Nope.

How about Pokémon Trozei?

Unfortunately I have not! However, I looked at a trailer of and the arcade-feel to it brought back fond memories of Pokemon Pinball for the GameBoy Color. That game was super fun!

Every played Bastion? That game has one one of the best soundtracks I've ever. Bloody brilliant if you ask me.

TY

Don't kill me, but I haven't played it yet ;o;

How about a game called Civ IV?

Years
  • No, although I do have the theme song "Baba Yetu" on my iPod. I'm thinking of getting it.

Have you played Love (the hyper-retro platformer, not the MMO)?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Shelter....Sounds oddly familiar. I'll have to look that one up after :P

DanceDanceRevolution series?

Does "Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix" count? Because I still have nightmares about the last level ;____;

Spoiler:

Hands down probably one of my favorite games of all time: Civilization III for the PC. Anyone played that? I used to play it all the time when I was little and I'm happy to say I still find time to play it now. It's a classic.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Unfortunately, I don't think I have. Never heard of it, either, until recently (once you started talking about it in our battle server). xD"

F-Zero X?

TY

Unfortunately, I don't think I have. Never heard of it, either, until recently (once you started talking about it in our battle server). xD"

F-Zero X?

The game actually got released today so that may explain much. xD

I think i played that game once :3

How about Need for Speed Underground?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • The game actually got released today so that may explain much. xD

I think i played that game once :3

How about Need for Speed Underground?

This might seem blasphemic, but I hate all racing games :o except for Mario Kart of course

(Going back to an older post though, saw you played Civ IV. I tip my hat to you, that's a great series of games!

Katamari Damacy anyone? I feel like that game should have won an award for something like most innovational game of the decade. That game was top.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back