• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • LOVE THAT ANIME SO MUCH. ...Though, I ended up falling behind two episodes into the adult arc and haven't finished ;; I plan on watching it from the beginning (and hopefully finishing it) at some point.

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've never heard of it until now, sadly; sorry. :(

Have you guys watched Cowboy Bebop?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Yup. From the episodes I've watched though, it feels fairly dull. Bones has recently been dropping the ball with their original anime series over the past few years.

Working!!?

HanaKana > everything
    Flatness > boobs
    Sadistic > Tsundere
    HanaKana > EVERYTHING
    I'm sorry, but DEM ARE FIGHTING WORDS. Asami Imai + Tsundere is the best combo.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Nope, haven't watched that one. Don't believe I've heard of it yet, either. :(

Code Geass?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Yeup. Watched both seasons, and finally got around to watching both currently released episodes of Akito the Exiled.

Dance in the Vampire Bund?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've read the manga but haven't watched it.

How about Black Lagoon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back