• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: hello i joined 11 years ago smh people

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    WELL it was yesterday but nobody noticed (smh amazing race survivor people!!) so alas, I must celebrate myself.

My PC history was crazy. I started off breaking the rules and then felt bad and came back to apologise... and broke another rule. I never got my Pokemon episodes.

And then I went to the Pokemon clubs section... and I was crazy and most of my posts didn't matter BUT THAT'S OK.

And then I went to the DCC and people yelled because I posted a lot but again, that is ok, I did talk a lot.

And then I eventually found my way to the polls section (aka treehouse now) and again I made a lotta threads.

Then I found Black and White and I posted some OK posts and I got modded there.

And then I did stuff like organise things like get togethers and moty. That was cool.

And then I disappeared for like three years for the most part.

And then I came second on a LegendChu event.

And now I help people adopt pokemon in unova and support the sparkling pikachus through all of their problems. It has come full circle.

d

WELL it was yesterday but nobody noticed (smh amazing race survivor people!!) so alas, I must celebrate myself.

It's because you said this:

So I support Sparking Pikachus and everyone who got eliminated from Moon before the switch. Those are who I will support to win. :) Pikachus are strong guys, sorry. :(

Joking of course. Happy late birthday c:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • WELL it was yesterday but nobody noticed (smh amazing race survivor people!!) so alas, I must celebrate myself.
    Wasn't online yesterday, but noticed now. Soooooo, Nica:-

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

hello i joined 11 years ago smh people

My PC history was crazy. I started off breaking the rules and then felt bad and came back to apologise... and broke another rule. I never got my Pokemon episodes.
    Wow, pretty similar with me o_O, don't even want to reveal what I did hehe :3c.

And then I went to the Pokemon clubs section... and I was crazy and most of my posts didn't matter BUT THAT'S OK.

And then I went to the DCC and people yelled because I posted a lot but again, that is ok, I did talk a lot.

And then I eventually found my way to the polls section (aka treehouse now) and again I made a lotta threads.
    Somewhat similar, got yelled at for liking my own posts (which I still do sometimes & have an Emblem to show for it, hehe ;)), asking too many questions -_-.

Then I found Black and White and I posted some OK posts and I got modded there.
    Oh yeah, that's my dream ModChu, I mean *ahem* >:).

And then I did stuff like organise things like get togethers and moty. That was cool.

And then I disappeared for like three years for the most part.
    Funny, I too didn't post for almost an year since I joined. And I've turned into an Event Host now.

And then I came second on a LegendChu event.
    That would be MEEEEEE ^^!

Wait a minute, its almost like u're a female version of me, or more like I'm a male version of u {XD}.

And now I help people adopt pokemon in unova and support the sparkling pikachus through all of their problems. It has come full circle.
    And what about supporting the Host ma'am, back on the job, reply plz -_-.

There u go, a long, detailed Post, happy now :P.

But seriously, 11 years is a long time, Congrats again!

Just want to say that u are someone I look up to & just keep being the presence u always are around my Events :).

P.S. - Unrelated, on my way to work I met someone with frizzy hair, u know "frizzy" hair. Just saying ;).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Looking back on my journey through PC, I feel so similar to you... well apart from never becoming staff that was. Anyways, congrats to my fave Unova fangirl on making it 11 years at PC!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Happy aniversary Nica (: I hope you're still truly enjoying PC these days! Not that much has changed since we raced in tcti together, has it?
    x fable

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • NICA! Wanted to pop in and say congratulations on all the hilarious moments you've had around these parts. You were (and probably still are) quite the character :)

Wishing you well~*~

Back