• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    my co-workers play CSGO and they are trying their hardest to get me to play it.

I'm a TF2 person, thank you.

Years
    It's notable most of the celebrities that died in 2016 were aged under 70, or at least most of the ones that made the headlines were. Drugs and alcohol seemed to have commonly played a part as well in most of the deaths.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I do like the new trend of saying "rest in paradise" instead of peace.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    How would we know not to discuss the undiscussable?

Years
    Everyone I know has been giving me food lately. I feel like this:

here's how bernie sanders can still win

Sirfetch’d

We bought 20 steaks last night and are grilling them later this evening. I cannot wait to eat one mmmm....or 2

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Hello DCC!
    Hope you're all doing well today!

I'm doing alright.

Between seeing "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" on Christmas Eve and "Passengers" today, I thought that "Rogue One" was kinda boring for the first hour of the movie and "Passengers" was a chick flick in space (not that chick flicks are bad, just not my taste). I'm having trouble deciding which one was better.

blue

gucci
    Years
    i think passengers looks decent from the trailer. i watched a movie called lights out last night and i ended up walking around in the dark with my phone torch on lmao. i never usually get freaked out by horror movies but that one kinda disturbed me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back