• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    This is the worst year for celebrities since 2009

Ah yeah I remember 2009 was a bad one, especially when it came to Michael Jackson. I was actually forced to stay home from school due to a dental appointment on the day he passed.

And Aaron Ramsey has nothing to do with the famous death streak this time

Spoiler:

Still, he's always going to be the grim reaper of sport. Surprised he didn't "kill" George Michael or Carrie Fisher, but definitely was jokingly blamed for the two biggest deaths at the start of the year.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    soz i was doing that english slang thing where i actually mean 'that aaron ramsey thing was very funny'

I am not that familiar with British slang unfortunately, I wish I was well versed at it because most of it sounds bloody brilliant

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I can add black popcorn to the list of popcorn colors I have tried this year. Delicious.

Years
    Debbie Reynolds has just passed. Fuck.

No wonder everyone knew Carrie Fisher was the worst celebrity death of 2016, because it was a chain reaction that ended taking away her mother as well.

Years
    Pinkie-Dawn thinks another celebrity will die on New Year's Eve. Now let's hope that theory doesn't come true as well.

Spoiler:

I also reblogged this pic on Tumblr. 2016 portrayed as the Death Star is priceless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back