• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi cyberboy300

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • I wouldn't mind. I think my online interactions supersede my irl interactions. So I'm used to being called omicron or omi. It is a cool name. I wouldn't mind it at all. I also run by a lot of different nicknames in real life, so omicron is the one I'm called the most, ironically xD

So yeah, it wouldn't be weird at all.

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • Having a name starting with an X is bad enough, but being called the Elvish name for doom, fate, final end, and fortune? As much as I like it, just no. I doubt most people would even know how to pronounce it anyway (the dh makes a soft th sound).

Shhmew

Years
  • I go by Shhmew pretty much everywhere online, and I wouldn't have too much of a problem with being referred to it in person. My boyfriend already calls me "Shhmeow" sometimes, though it's more as a joke. I'd probably just get a lot of weird looks and people would probably suspect I was making it up and just trying to be overly cute or something .-.

TY

Oh god everybody will start calling me ShadowE then D:

Life would be awkward and silly if that ever happens :P

Shhmew

Years
  • People already call me Phantom in real life, soooo...
    Just saying, but calling you "Phantom" is quite different than "Phantom ex zero nine nine zero" ... xD or, "Phantom times oh nine nine oh", you'd have one of those names that no one can ever figure out how to properly pronounce. D;

Years
  • See, I wouldn't have had much problem switching to Brendino in real life, since people have been calling me that since elementary, so it wouldn't be a drastic change. Jamais though, has no attachment to me outside of PC, and was just a fun change for change's sake. At least it's a short name, though I have the sneaking suspicion that people might mispronounce it Jam-ace, rather than the French pronounciation Zham-eh.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Oh, how I'd love to be Patchouli in real life! Some problems though.
    1. The name's kiiiiinda a handful to read out. :x
    2. I'm nothing like Patchy. Books? Not my thing. Sure, I'm kinda frail, but I'm nothing like her.
    3. Do I look like a magical girl?

But, yeah. It's a name that could be said irl, and that's cool by me.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    It'd be interesting, I guess haha... and different. And no one would pronounce it right since almost everyone would say "Cee Cee" when it's actually pronounced "C-Two" :D

Outlier

I became pretty close with a group of people on another forum. We eventually started "hanging out" in xbox party chats and we'd usually play GTA 4 together as well as other games. Not quite real life I know, but still I'd always address them by their forum usernames despite them telling me their real names. And every time they asked what my real name was I'd just tell them my username to piss them off : P

Years
  • I would get into a lot of unfortunate arguments.

"Hey, Gimmepie!"
    "Excuse me, I don't think so. I hardly even know you I'm not giving you my precious pie."
    "-But... that's -"
    "I heard what you said!"

Or alternatively people would finally take the hint and start throwing delicious pastries at me.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Well for me, nothing would really change :P
    ^ Same situation over here.

But let's just say I was back to being [supporter]Laugh[/supporter], which was my previous username before the name changes came back. It would definitely be strange because they're calling me a verb, for God's sake. Besides that, though, I think I can adjust to it fairly quickly because I'm already used to people calling me [supporter]Laugh[/supporter] on the internet.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • LOL if i were to be known as "KillerCroCohen" in real life, damn iw ould sound like an intimidating human being, then nobody will fight me which is A-okay.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • If I was still Meganium90, life would be pretty sucky for me. Fo real.

Axeliira is much better. Some online peeps that I met call me Axy, Liira, or Axel as a shorthanded way. So, I can live with that. <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I would be called Cassy, Cas, Kaz. I find this objectionable.

Last edited:

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • People would probably just have troubles pronouncing my name correctly and such, but apart from that I actually wouldn't really mind ^-^

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Ehh... I based my username on a nickname I already had in real life, so all would be fine. XD
    However, if I sticked with elarmasecreta ...ehh.. no wait, people would still call me Arma then. nvm! XD

Togfan

Decently-behaving Anime Girl
    Years
  • I wouldn't really mind at all; in fact, sometimes I'd actually wish so (I don't like my real name so)

Back