• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi guys [chat thread]

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    No matter what happens I know I can trust any Whovians among you.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • No matter what happens I know I can trust any Whovians among you.

Well we all know thats true. :p Cam't wait for the next season since its a DAY before my bday :)

IT HAS BEGUUNNNNN, DUN DUN DUN, well the GT that is

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • hi gonzo and everyone! uhhh what else to say

Oh, yes, I hate to be that party pooper but let's not double post here (just had to merge some). I know the team board's not a public forum but it'd be nice to cut down on the spam regardless of how excited we are for this event. ;P

But I think I might be too excited to sleep today over this. uuurgh ;-;

Years
  • When I get really excited, it's hard for me to fall asleep too. I'm so tired right now from traveling all day and playing in a tournament, I'll probably sleep like a baby haha. Tomorrow morning, I'll be all over the events! B)

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Well...gong to sleep guy :) I wont be here for a good chunk of tommorow, so see ya then. Don't vote me off.

Years
  • So, how often will you guys be able to come online during GT week? It'll be a pretty normal week for me, a good amount in the afternoon after practice is over. Leaves me enough to participate in a lot of the events! n__n

Years
  • Hello people! Happy to see some of us are posting here but there are still many members who haven't. Best do that soon guys, c'mon.

I should be able to be online pretty often as usual for GT. Gotta get to work on the events I've signed up for so far. :o

Back