• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi guys [chat thread]

Years
  • Hello my cool fellows! Nice to meet you all. =D Let us chat and get to know each other, yes? Lots of faces I don't know here so it'd be nice to get more acquainted with everyone on our team.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Hi team.

┌༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┘ LET'S GO BEAT TEAM 2'S ASS, MAKE FRIENDS (but not too close) AND TRY NOT TO CRY WHEN SOMEONE LEAVES. ┌༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┘

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Team 2 finna get wrecked. But I'm not sure if I can trust all of you, but for now, I will. :) btw, for those who don't know me, I'm DJTiKi(obviously)

I think we can get along

Years
  • Hi dter! (=^・ω・^)

And hey there DJTiKi, it's good to meet you. Hopefully more people will spot this and post soon because my gosh I know so many more people from team 2 than 1. We gotta break the ice and become the best survivor team in forum history. ;P

Years
  • I know a fair bit of people on both teams, and it's probably the same for them as well.

Also hi!

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • Sheep said:
    We gotta break the ice and become the best survivor team in forum history.
    Considering that we are literally the very first Survivor team in history, I think this goal is already accomplished. ;)

Anyway, hello there everybody~
    I know, Renegade is probably the worst username to have at a time like this. =/

Last edited:

DJTiki

Years
  • Considering that we are literally the very first Survivor team in history, I think this goal is already accomplished. ;)

Yeah, makes me want to vote you off. XD I'm sure your fine.

Years
  • Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well this Saturday. Looks like we got a great group of people, can't wait to get started :]

Years
  • Considering that we are literally the very first Survivor team in history, I think this goal is already accomplished. ;)

Think you quoted the wrong person there, oops.

Now to hope that everybody else comes across this so that we can cooperate more easily.

DJTiki

Years
  • As a future reference, I'm leaving for important stuff, like church, and family outings and stuff tommorow. But I'll be on tonight to get things started :)So I'd appericate it if I wasn't voted off even though you guys might

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Hello!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ LET'S BE THE A-TEAM OF THIS COMPETITION OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

DJTiki

Years
  • Hello!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ LET'S BE THE A-TEAM OF THIS COMPETITION OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Yyyyyyep. As John Garrett of "Agent's of Shield" once said:
    "The power is on this side of the room"

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Hello guys, Nathan there. I dunno lots of people there yet but I can't wait to see who dies first make friends.

DJTiki

Years
  • Nice to meet all of you guys, I hope we can all work together and be the best that ever was.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_mkebwgMdWu1qz4rgp.gif

So honest question: it looks like due to the outline of the rules, our team needs a representative to be the leader. As everyone is equally qualified to take on this responsibility, who would like to assume this role? Presumably it should be someone who's going to be on for most of PC Survivor, as well as how the event suggest:
    It's important that the rep be someone all the team members trust (at least for now) because they will hold a lot of weight when it comes to the team's success.

Back