• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi guys [chat thread]

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    HEY GUYS.

Wait, is the Survivor thing part of the GT or just a coincidence that it's starting at the same time?

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • HEY GUYS.

Wait, is the Survivor thing part of the GT or just a coincidence that it's starting at the same time?

It was part of GT, and Hey, the challenge is going to end tommorow, since it is a 2-day maximum.

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • megaabsol - said:
    I think i might be eliminated
    Even if you are, your elimination will not be in vein.
    Team Ludicolo may have lost challenge #1, but next time, we'll come back stronger than ever.

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Its unfortunate but its only the first challenge

Lihtal

Castle Guard
    Years
  • So, this is not a good start... anyway let´s venture forward i think? we should take this as a pilot challenge maybe? and start from scratch on the next one.

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • I understand that discussing elimination votes is generally a terrible idea, but I do want to raise a point here.

I think we need to lay down some ground rules/ideas. For the good of the team, I think (when it comes to us having to boot a member off) we should choose someone who is poisoned. I'm really not trying to sound like a downer, but I think it would be in the team's interest to boot the members that are likely to be naturally eliminated anyway instead of booting someone who is clean of poison and could potentially be a big help in the future.

What do you guys think about this?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    okay reposting this here

feel free to vote me out i don't really have time anymore to be here to play this and im already bored plus im poisoned? and i feel bad if other members on the team really want to win this so yeah

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Edit: I took a look at the people that were poisoned, and it seems GIF images did not count, even though they were technically photos. I guess I'll (Perhaps that can be a strategy for the team, and not just me...) have to follow the instructions more literally next time.

Looks like technicalities won't be working in your favor. :S

Back