• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hobbies!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
  • So what do you guys like to do in your free time besides pokemon? It can be something you do at school, home, or anywhere.

I did a lot of different things in high school, but now that I'm starting college I see that somethings I will never do again, and others I just started picking up. In high school, I did Marching Band, Jazz Band, Wind Ensemble, Pep Band, Drama, Tennis, and Writer's Club. I played four different instruments regularly (trumpet, flugel, french horn, mellophone), but as high school ended, I decided to continue with french horn into college (even though that instrument is the devil). Now, I'm starting to really get into writing and frisbee golf. Besides pokemon, that's pretty much what I'm into. What about you?

Years
  • I like to sit back and watch cartoons on TV whenever I'm not busy interacting with others, and I enjoy sleeping as well as getting to drive my car whenever I can.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I love writing. Writing is my whole life, my passion. I've been writing since I was in fifth grade, and I absolutely love it. It also helps me express myself better as well!

Also, like Zack said... I also do the same. I love watching cartoons on TV, especially Spongebob. Um, I also listen to music a lot because it calms me and gives me good feelings. Music is a huge part of my life because it's saved me in so many ways.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    I have a list of things I like to do or in spare time. Sorry if it's long.

--I love to write poetry and short stories. I write what I feel or made up stuff ideas from things in my imagination or things I hear about on TV,Movies, other random stuff.
    --I love Animation and I Animate a bit. Well right now have no good one's software wise. Planing to buy some soon or when I can. Like getting Anime Studio or a very high tech one. I done pretty decent in high school. Used Adobe after effects and LightWave. If had more time and the program myself I could go far. Which my teachers said go into video game design or movie stuff.
    -- I love art things. All kinds. Painting,drawing,crafting,clay work,knitting/crocheting,Origami, and prob more. I have a big imagination so I come up with a lot of things and love to do it for people.
    --Moives and TV oooh boy don't get me started. I love them both. Anything really unless I don't feel really into it. I'm into a lot of movies. Even though I am a girl I like movies like guys do well some. :P I can get a bit geeky more when talking about them or my ideas if I would make a movie.
    -- I like walking, some sports, want to learn kendo and later down the road martial arts. Swimming a bit. I like going places with family and friends. I enjoy nature and love to star gaze.
    --Not sure what else. I love learning new things and study other old stuff.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    To be perfectly honest, I don't do much. I played a couple instruments and sports before college, but now it's increasingly difficult to do so. So now all I do is pretty much watch House M.D., and play Yugioh.

Sirfetch’d

Sleep. Haha, but really anything that keeps me occupied(which isn't hard to do) I consider a hobby. I mainly browse PC and hang out at the battle server as my hobbies, but some other big ones are eating, cooking, and listening to music.

Eulu

Counting Sheep
    Years
  • Four different instruments? I'm always so impressed by people who can pick up a lot of instruments and be able to play them all decently. I played the flute in middle and high school band and was pretty good with it, but I was kinda apathetic about it. Like. I wanted to do the drums but I was terribad, so they tossed a flute my way instead, lol. I didn't hate it, but I didn't LIKE it either. Then I tried piano, but I was too busy to really keep up with it. Now that I've graduated and have more time (kinda), I'm trying to pick up the ukulele. I couldn't imagine playing all three regularly, though! That blows my mind every time.

Aside from the uke, I game a lot. Currently, I'm playing Dragon Age: Origins, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning and I just got Deadpool. I've been trying to get back into roleplaying recently, too. I've been self-teaching myself a new language, I make some art when the mood strikes me, I write the newsletter for my church and uhhh I dunno, I try to keep myself busy or else I'll wind up doing nothing. I'm always down for learning something new, basically.

But eating is my favorite hobby, whoo boy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Battling on Showdown (usually not PC's server, because it takes too long to find someone else to battle), drawing, reading, etc.

I'm a boring person haha.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • my hobby is:
    playing vid games
    surfin the web
    having a good time on PC and Neo and other forums.
    Watching hurricanes on the weather channel.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • I don't actually play pokemon anymore...

Here'r my hobbies:
    Beyblade
    B-Daman
    Cardfight! Vanguard
    Rugby
    Baseball
    Writing music
    Playing music
    Listening to music
    Writing stories
    Having pointless debates with other people

And I love my life.
    Bisquits.

Years
  • Hobbies, I have a fair few of them I guess xD

- Role Play (see sig for proof haha)
    - Otherwise trolling through PC
    - Catching up with friends both IRL and online
    - Dancing
    - ShadowExcadrill has been getting me right into RTS (well, Starcraft 2 anyway).
    - Showdown, only PCs server though.
    - Movies
    - Anime, but not as much a lot of others.
    - Movies.
    - I like walking, it's relaxing.
    - I listen to heaps of music.
    - Sometimes I draw
    - Sleeping. When I can I love sleep.

Years
  • It's an odd hobby to get into, but I am into coin collecting. I know a fair bit about U.S. coins, not as much as ones in other countries, though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One of my favorite things to do is gaming. Whenever I have free time on my hands, I always end up spending them by playing video games. If I don't feel like playing, then I will either go out for a ten-minute walk to refresh myself or stay on the computer and chat with friends. If I feel tired, then maybe I will take a nap. Also, when I was younger, I used to like collecting Hello Kitty dolls. ^^" I have one in my room, and about fifteen to twenty of them in my basement.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • Besides Pokemon aye? ... I exercise, listen to music, watch movies, study religion and play other video games in my spare time.

Back