• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hobbies

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
going out for all-day long walks and trying to get lost as fast as possible
yeah i really need to do something with my life

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
drawing graphics, writing (when I'm not lazy), playing cute phone apps because heck I'm a slight bit addicted sometimes

What kind of graphics?

Writing, singing and listening to the same album the entire day

What album are you listening to?

Writing (fanfic and original), fangirling over fictional dudes, drawing (usually dudes or animals, my fave), fangirling, dog training, fangirling, watching animal videos, finding the most gothic of things with which to decorate myself or my house -- did I mention fangirling?
Whats the most gothic thing you have right now?

Writing, reading (mostly fanfics these days), watching TV/Youtube, occasional gaming.
Video gaming or board gaming?
I mostly play video games, dance, and watch YouTube. I'd been meaning to get back into watching anime, writing, and working on digital art, but college has gotten super intense over the past two years leading up to my graduation...hopefully things will settle down once I finish up.
What are you doing in college?

playing video games, playing card games, that's p much it i think

Favorite game?

Most of the time, I write... other times, I play Pokemon or listen to music. :3 A lot of my hobbies depend on my mood.

What music do you listen to?

Swimming, if the weather is warm.
And when the weather is cold?

mainly art, photography and photo editing and listening to music. i also crochet and scrapbook sometimes.
What do you crochet?

drinking, hugging, writing and worrying about my life
Sounds busy. What do you write about?

all I really do is drink and play video games, sometimes at the same time

a life? what's that?
Drunk gaming could be fun,

draw
play games
watch videos

i need a physical hobby really

Extreme spoon collecting?

Pokemon stuff, band stuff, uh......yeah, I really want to get back into my art but it doesn't look like it for some odd reason especially with Christmas beyond the horizon and POKEMON SWORD FOR CHRISTMAS I PRAY MY MOM BUYS ME POKEMON SWOOORRRRDDDDDDD!!!!!

In terms of video game stuff, I have a surviving N64, a 3DS, and a Switch Lite so some hobbies include gushing over how HOT Tiny the Tiger is in Crash Team Racing, and gushing how HOT Bumper the Badger is in Diddy Kong Racing, and finally, .... just Pokemon games and other games I downloaded onto my 3DS. Yeah, i'm a little hyper weirdo. WEEEEE!

And....I also need a life. May edit this later.
What kind of band stuff?

gaming
watching tech videos
going out for walks (whenever i have the time)

uhhhh that just about sums up what i have time for at the moment! .. at least, everything that isn't surfing the internet.
Any interesting tech videos lately?

A hobby I picked up recently was D&D (Dungeons and Dragons). It started with a one shot in March that spiraled into a full on campaign. Other than that, I write, play video games and surf the net.
DnD is fun. What kind of character are you playing? My orc sorceress sank a slaver ship in my current campaign.

A hobby that I've had since young is reading books, fiction of course.
Recently, I've started playing Pokemon Go again so that's an old hobby I'm revisiting.
Do you have a favorite book?

going out for all-day long walks and trying to get lost as fast as possible
yeah i really need to do something with my life
walks can be nice. I'm trying to walk everyday before winter gets here.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023

Hmm, that's a tough one. I've got a collection of fake spider webs all over with some fake black spiders in them (one has a glow-in-the-dark spider). I've got another collection of gravestones, covered in the webs. I have a fake skull missing its bottom jaw that also came with two faux hand+forearm bones that I put my fishnet gloves on. That's sitting beside my red and black plaid color with a skull tag. And I've got a witch-style hoodie that matches the gloves and the collar; this exact hoodie, actually. And I'm writing all of this in my totally gothic bright grey sloth and hearts fluffy pants. Okay, so maybe that's not gothic, but they're comfy and I love sloths xD

I haven't had a chance (read: the funds) to collect more gothy stuff, but I get most of the things I own in black. :P My fiancée and I are planning a gothic/Halloween style wedding with cauldrons of beverages, gross/Halloween foods, and a whole bunch of other ideas. ♥

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
What kind of graphics?

What album are you listening to?

Video gaming or board gaming?

What are you doing in college?

Favorite game?

What music do you listen to?

And when the weather is cold?

What do you crochet?

Sounds busy. What do you write about?

Drunk gaming could be fun,

Extreme spoon collecting?

What kind of band stuff?

Any interesting tech videos lately?

DnD is fun. What kind of character are you playing? My orc sorceress sank a slaver ship in my current campaign.

Do you have a favorite book?

walks can be nice. I'm trying to walk everyday before winter gets here.

My last character was a Halfling Paladin who, by complete accident on my part, cut an enemy in half with her sword.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
Recently it's just been drawing/3d modelling while netflix or youtube is playing in the background. Also been reading reddit a lot.

Years
For hobbies I love to do are:
Animation , Sketching, , Origami, Crafts, Learning and uptaining knowledge, semi Gaming, watching a lot of Movies, Walking, being around and hanging with Animals as well being out in Nature, Reading books and Organizing things.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
Painted this the other day.

Attachments

• 1748AAC5-14E9-4E0B-8F77-832A7D1B3AF4.jpeg
    1748AAC5-14E9-4E0B-8F77-832A7D1B3AF4.jpeg
    381.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 7A780228-1A8F-4E5E-91AC-849AAA24F38F.jpeg
    7A780228-1A8F-4E5E-91AC-849AAA24F38F.jpeg
    432.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 04D50A6A-6438-45B1-A107-32EDD7BCCA0D.jpeg
    04D50A6A-6438-45B1-A107-32EDD7BCCA0D.jpeg
    401.1 KB · Views: 2
Years
I guess my main hobby is writing at the moment. I also enjoy reading, various shows, drawing and the odd bit of gaming.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Rainbow Six Siege, that game has been my addiction for a while now lol

I've been playing it a shedload too, I'm actually thinking of doing up an airsoft MP5K to look like Mute's

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Mute main I suppose? :P

uhhhh, I don't really have a main defender really, I switch up between Mute, Kapkan and Ela a lot. Though Mira's my favourite, she's just situational

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Ah, funnily enough I end up banning Mira every game I play. I myself main Valkyrie the most, though the stats say Jäger

We don't really play ranked much, but when we play unranked we normally ban Cav or Doc for defender, though one time the other team banned Lord which was incredible

Back