• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hola

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hello everyone!

a53e378bb32fdbcabd28565ae799cfd5.gif

My name is Noelle, I'm a pixel-artist and translator from Spain (still learning art in general and trying to improve my English). I've been wanting to join a community like this for a while now since I have grown up with Pokémon, but none of my friends are exactly fans anymore and I have pretty much nobody to ramble about it (except for like, one friend lol). This looks like a really nice place so far, so I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with people with similar interests here :]
    My first Pokémon game was FireRed, but BW/BW2 and the Hoenn games are still my favorite. I don't like gen 8 much, so nowadays I just stick to Showdown and replay older games when I feel like it.

Other interests I have are film, writing, drawing, music, videogames, and pretty much anything that piques my curiosity, really. I'm just a huge nerd tbh.

Nice to meet you!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Lady Bisharp! Your username is so cool, haha. And don't worry, we're all kinda turbo nerds here so you've found the right forum. I hope you decide to share some of your pixel art with us in the Art Studio! As a pixel artist myself I always look forward to seeing what our new members bring to the table.

Welcome to the community and happy posting! (。'▽'。) Don't hesitate to as a moderator if you need any help!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Nice to meet you Noelle!

Being a pixel artist sounds really neat, if there's anything you'd like to show off, I'd be interested! Your English seems fantastic, if you didn't tell me I'd think you were a native speaker. Rambling here is something I do often and the community is very welcoming about it, it's nice to see people who are passionate and enjoy what they like talking about.

The Hoenn games are some of my favourites as well, and BW/B2W2 are wonderful, I've gotta agree with you.

Hope to see you around.~

Years
  • Hi Noelle!

As you've already noticed, PC is an awesome community, and you will find plenty of like minded people to talk to here!

+1000 for baby grogu btw. I absolutely love the Mandalorian <3

Years
  • Welcome to the fun Lady Bisharp! You'll have hundreds of people to ramble on about Pokemon now that you've joined these here forums! Also, the fact that you spelled it out as "pique" instead of "peak" or "peek" already puts you far ahead of several native English speakers I know haha. Keep it up!

Head on over to places like Pokemon Gaming Central and or Pokemon General to get your fix of discussions! Of course feel free to explore other areas of the forums as well if you fancy :)

Since you're a pixel artist (by golly that's so cool btw!), like Fairy said, you might be interested in showing off your stuff over at our Art Studio? And take a peek at that entire Create & Discover hub while you're at it, you're bound to find awesome stuff regarding content creation there! For music, video games, and other similar interests, we also have the Entertainment and Media hub for you to check out. Long story short, there's near endless fun in the Pokecommunity, so don't be afraid to explore!

Don't be afraid either to reach out to me or, any other moderator you might come across in the forums, if you have any questions or concerns. We'd be more than happy to help :) With all that said, enjoy your stay, and I can't wait to see you posting around!

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I'm extremely sorry for the late replies TwT
    Hey Lady Bisharp! Your username is so cool, haha.

I hope you decide to share some of your pixel art with us in the Art Studio! As a pixel artist myself I always look forward to seeing what our new members bring to the table.

Aw, thank you! I came up with this username because I wanted to use something "Pokemon-like" this time and Bisharp is pretty cool, haha. I'm glad you like it :D

My pixel-art isn't that great yet imo, but I'm looking forward to showing some of it eventually (most of it isn't Pokémon based though). It's also good to see that there's other people with the same hobbies here who I can learn from, too :)
    Nice to meet you Noelle!

Being a pixel artist sounds really neat, if there's anything you'd like to show off, I'd be interested! Your English seems fantastic, if you didn't tell me I'd think you were a native speaker. Rambling here is something I do often and the community is very welcoming about it, it's nice to see people who are passionate and enjoy what they like talking about.

The Hoenn games are some of my favourites as well, and BW/B2W2 are wonderful, I've gotta agree with you.

Hope to see you around.~

Thanks! I'm not very good yet, but I'll definitely be checking it out and will post my own art once I have more free time and can dedicate myself to it more~

Btw. Did you choose your username because of Toradora?
    Hi Noelle!

As you've already noticed, PC is an awesome community, and you will find plenty of like minded people to talk to here!

+1000 for baby grogu btw. I absolutely love the Mandalorian <3

YES, I didn't like the new Star Wars trilogy at all tbh (TFA was alright I guess), but I really, really like the Mandalorian! I can't wait for season 3. And yes Grogu is super adorable, I looove him so much <3
    Welcome to the fun Lady Bisharp! You'll have hundreds of people to ramble on about Pokemon now that you've joined these here forums! Also, the fact that you spelled it out as "pique" instead of "peak" or "peek" already puts you far ahead of several native English speakers I know haha. Keep it up!

Thank you! I'm not very confident about my English (I'm really scatterbrained and forgetful) so that means a lot. Honestly though... I had to double check about the word "pique" when I wrote that because I wasn't actually sure it was spelled out that way... :x
    Hi Lady Bisharp,

Lovely to have you here x

Hii Nora, and thanks~

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • Oh hello there. Nice name, it flows perfectly. Have fun!

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
  • Hi!! Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay! You'll see a lot of me in the Forum Games, if you decide to join in!

What's your top favorite Pokemon?

Years
  • Hola. ¿Cómo estás? Bienvenida a PC.

Hope you enjoy it here. Love the name. Also, what other video games do you like?

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Oh hello there. Nice name, it flows perfectly. Have fun!

Thank you!! nwn
    Hi!! Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay! You'll see a lot of me in the Forum Games, if you decide to join in!

What's your top favorite Pokemon?

Thanks~ I'll probably be more active around there soon!
    It's difficult to answer because there's literally so many Pokémon that I really like, but I'll go with Tangela since it was the first Pokémon design I got attached to :3
    Hola. ¿Cómo estás? Bienvenida a PC.

Hope you enjoy it here. Love the name. Also, what other video games do you like?

¡Hola! Estoy bien, gracias :D. ¿Y tú? Tu español es bastante bueno por cierto~

I prefer shorter indie games like Undertale nowadays, but I also like the Kingdom Hearts series a lot. Right now the only games I play (other than Pokémon) are Stardew Valley and sometimes Among Us. I used to be into League of Legends too, but I quit over a year ago and I'm definitely not going back to it anytime soon.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Hola there Noelle, welcome to PC!

I'm sure the others have already directed you to places you could post in, but BW/BW2 have been my favorite games aswell, really liked Gen V in general.

Hope to see you around and enjoy the forums!

Years
  • Awww gracias! Yeh I'm not brill at Spanish I'm afraid ^_^;;;

Oh yay another KH fan! If you like short games I definitely recommend What Remains of Edith Finch and Firewatch.

What was your favourite world in Kingdom Hearts?

Setsuna

Years
  • Thanks! I'm not very good yet, but I'll definitely be checking it out and will post my own art once I have more free time and can dedicate myself to it more~
    Btw. Did you choose your username because of Toradora?
    Well hey, that free time and dedication can be the backbone of how you get better at it, so best of luck with that!
    I did actually, I needed a new username and Taiga's always been a fave of mine. You a Toradora fan as well?~

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hola there Noelle, welcome to PC!

I'm sure the others have already directed you to places you could post in, but BW/BW2 have been my favorite games aswell, really liked Gen V in general.

Hope to see you around and enjoy the forums!

Gracias!
    Awww gracias! Yeh I'm not brill at Spanish I'm afraid ^_^;;;

Oh yay another KH fan! If you like short games I definitely recommend What Remains of Edith Finch and Firewatch.

What was your favourite world in Kingdom Hearts?

Te entiendo, but from the little I've seen, I'd assume you are already better than most non-Spanish people ;3

I'm looking for some indie games to play so I definitely will check those out!

It's been a long time since I last played, but I think Traverse Town/Hollow Bastion from KH1 are still my favorites. Twilight Town was pretty cool too, but I didn't like how it was treated in III. And out of the Disney ones, probably Olympus Colysseum (all of the versions) and Halloween Town? Agrabah was also nice, though ironically I don't like Aladdin much lol. I really need to replay the games to refresh my memory, but these are the ones that stood out to me the most~
    Well hey, that free time and dedication can be the backbone of how you get better at it, so best of luck with that!
    I did actually, I needed a new username and Taiga's always been a fave of mine. You a Toradora fan as well?~
    Thank you n_n

And yeah, I watched Toradora a while ago and really liked it. I wasn't a fan of Taiga at first ngl, but I ended up liking her a lot more since she was, by far, the character I could relate to the most personally (as much as I don't like to admit it)... TwT

Setsuna

Years
  • And yeah, I watched Toradora a while ago and really liked it. I wasn't a fan of Taiga at first ngl, but I ended up liking her a lot more since she was, by far, the character I could relate to the most personally (as much as I don't like to admit it)... TwT
    Definitely how I think people have seen Taiga, haha. I loved her straight from the start but I know a lot of people say they don't like her or didn't like her at first. She definitely makes an impact. What would you say is relatable about her for you?

Years
  • Ooh pixel artists, awesome! Welcome Noelle, it's very nice to meet you <3

I only ever played a bit of KH but do love Square Enix series as a whole, even if some of them can be confusing with the story/lore haha. Right now I'm really into TWEWY!

Hope you'll stick around o/

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Definitely how I think people have seen Taiga, haha. I loved her straight from the start but I know a lot of people say they don't like her or didn't like her at first. She definitely makes an impact. What would you say is relatable about her for you?
    Yeah, I have a few friends who liked Toradora as well, but they're not too fond of her. I can sort of understand why, because she initially comes off as the typical "annoying tsundere character" type (this is why I wasn't a fan of her at first), but later on it's clear that there's more to her than that :c

I'll try not to overshare, but basically, much like her I can also be hot-tempered and prideful (it's in the blood, and I really hate this about myself), I have a rather cynical mindset, grew up in a broken family, love sarcasm, and the most noticeable one: 99% of the time I'm the shortest girl in my group of rl friends... XD
    Ooh pixel artists, awesome! Welcome Noelle, it's very nice to meet you <3

I only ever played a bit of KH but do love Square Enix series as a whole, even if some of them can be confusing with the story/lore haha. Right now I'm really into TWEWY!

Hope you'll stick around o/
    Thank you <3

I've never played TWEWY but I thought the characters designs were pretty cool (they appear in one of the KH games). I don't know why really, but for some reason that series gives me Persona vibes :o

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there welcome to PC I hope you enjoy your time here, are you excited for the new games to come out

Back