• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homosexual

Are you.....?

• Straight as a ruler!

Votes: 64 64.0%
  • Straight as a slightly bent ruler! (i.e. experimented a little, didn't like it.)

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Straight as a tennis ball!

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters

abweitl

:D
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    i'm gay. i've had sex. i only make out with girls when i'm drunk.

bam.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I'm straight...... I think, but who knows?
    1-2 on the Kinsley scale, but don't really what they mean by incidentally homosexual?
    Though I'm happy that nobody here is discriminating against people for the way they feel.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Just wanted to say: transexual has nothing to do with who you're attracted to. Transexual is gender *shouldn't say confusion* identity crisis AFTER the operation. :3 (ie a boy who was born with more female hormones or a girl who was born with more male; and had the gender change to fix the "problem")

I'm transgender... which is before.

I checked that I'm as straight as a bent ruler. I don't really indentify myself as gay or straight or bisexual. I'm open to dating anyone (man, woman, tranny) as long as (s)he is human. (i get jokes about beasiality a lot... it isn't funny) I'm open to the idea of "falling" for anyone.

I confess... sometimes I call my gay friends "fag" or "queer" or "dyke" but it's usually just goofing around (they call me mean things, too ;]) and I don't mean anything by it.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    1-2 on the Kinsley scale, but don't really what they mean by incidentally homosexual?

"Incidentally Homosexual", It means you hardly feel homosexual attraction, but it's still there.

"More Than Incidentally Homosexual", means the feeling is more stronger, but you are more attracted in the other sex than the same.

Catch my drift?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'm straight, and I plan on staying that way. I have a lot of gay friends, so I'll stick up for them no matter what. They go shopping with me yee <3~

Also, my favorite anime is Junjou Romantica and Hetalia: Axis Powers

K
    Y
    A

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm straight~ And I realized that a close relationship didn't fit in my life right now. Being without the safe sex is not a problem compared to having to put up with the drama of having a person thinking of you as their property... Right now.

I haven't been "experimenting" with girls, but I have made out with them when being drunk, mostly to make the boys crazy. Heh.

And I have lots of male gay friends and some bisexual, but no lesbians. I think girls hitting on me openly does make me freak out a bit... Though I also think I've been attracted by other girls sometimes. Just a few though :3

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    I'm straight. The ruler may be ever so slightly bent, but not really.
    A couple months ago I was convinced I was in love with one of my best friends, who happens to be a lesbian, but I got over that in a couple days. But yeah. I haven't really been experimenting with girls because I've never wanted to.

Years
    Um...rulers are pretty straight...xD
    Well, I don't know how to experiment so..
    I think I'm straight...

But I don't have anything against anyone who's homosexual, just to let you know.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I'm straight as a ruler, and honestly quite homophobic in a way, I'm fine with the ideology, but its just freaky. But, as one of my bi friend says, GINASFM

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    If I rate myself in the Kinsely Scale, then I'll be one. It only happened once and thank God that it was only once. >.<'

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm homosexual, yo. I've been attracted to guys as long as I can remember XD; But honestly, if there was a girl I had strong feelings for I wouldn't deny a relationship or anything. Just because I'm not physically attracted to them doesn't mean we can't get along otherwise.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Online now
    Im straight and have never "experimented", other than with girls of course. I dont think ive ever had sexual feelings towards anyone of the same sex. I mean i can tell if another guy is good looking, but yeah nothing beyond that.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm straight, I've never experimented and I don't plan on doing it. I do respect all forms of sexuality though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2011
    I'm straight as far as I can tell,I like girls more than boys. People think I'm bi I'm okay being by bi,gay,or lesbian love everyone the same.

abweitl

:D
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    on myspace i get truth box messages all the time giving me **** about being gay. the most interesting was...

Last edited by a moderator:

i'm a bubble. pop me.

What words would satisfy you?
    Years
    I'm homosexual, yo. I've been attracted to guys as long as I can remember XD; But honestly, if there was a girl I had strong feelings for I wouldn't deny a relationship or anything. Just because I'm not physically attracted to them doesn't mean we can't get along otherwise.

Could you really do that? I mean have a romatic or whatever relationship with a girl you wouldn't be attracted to physicaly? i do agree that relationship should be based on sth deeper, like friendship, but i also can't imagine a realtionship without physical attraction... i'm just curious, that's why i'm asking^^

anyway, i'm straight.

Back