• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
  • [highlight]:...:UPDATE:...:[/highlight]
    [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Well might not that great update... But its an update xD I did some resource and found out that the tiles from TLoZ (the legend of Zelda for the one who doesnt know whats TLoZ means xD) are pretty nice so I decide to add the graveyard tiles from TLoZ. It came out pretty nice and I must say... It will give you the creeps xD

[highlight]:...:Credits:...:[/highlight]
    Morris: Regighost OW
    TLoZ/Nintendo: graveyard tiles

[highlight]:...:Screenshot:...:[/highlight]
    Regighost capture area! (NEW!)

(It would not be easy to capture it, because I think I'll bundle an chain quest on it before you can capture it =3 Might I'll add 20 mission before you can capture it. It took me awhile to insert these tiles =3)

Well thats all I presume xD
    ------------------------
    Mitchel1
    Awesome =D Regighost looks cool. xD The tiles look awesome also. =P I wonder how Regighost's sprite looks like.

Mystery100

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
  • @Mitchel1 is there a downloadable update or alpha/beta that I can download? I've searched many pages, and I can't find the link to download it. Looks awesome, but just can't find it. =D

Sky
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Always nice tiles and creative ideas.
    I like battle background and the graveyard. You may add Gen V Pokemon?
    Anyways, Good luck with this :).

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years

• Well.. Rome has also not build within one day -,-

Hey that's pretty cool phrase =D I might start using it xD

Thanks ^^ Well, I didn't know zel was called carlos xD I just make up some names for the people who gives "Side quests" its all random might your name will appear too xD

Oh thank you =)

Regighost capture area! ( NEW!)

Those tiles are amazing! But that's to be expected from Zelda isn't it =D
    Regighost is also really nicely sprited I can't wait to catch it as well :D

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Great updates! I love the tree tiles you used for the cemetary, and don't even get me started on how envious I am about the ows.

Demonic Puppeteer

Got lost on the road of life
    Years
  • The Regighost OW is cool, I wanna request one to Morris :o
    EDIT: Who is Morris? :\

That would be me. I'm not that active on PC, but I know Mtchel1 from another (Dutch) forum. I don't know if they're still in the game, but I also made regifire and regiwater, which weren't as awesome as regighost.
    @ Mitchel1: too bad you didn't post this on AWF. I mean, there aren't as many good hacks as here, lol.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    [highlight]:...:UPDATE:...:[/highlight]

Well might not that great update... But its an update xD I did some resource and found out that the tiles from TLoZ (the legend of Zelda for the one who doesnt know whats TLoZ means xD) are pretty nice so I decide to add the graveyard tiles from TLoZ. It came out pretty nice and I must say... It will give you the creeps xD

(It would not be easy to capture it, because I think I'll bundle an chain quest on it before you can capture it =3 Might I'll add 20 mission before you can capture it. It took me awhile to insert these tiles =3)

------------------------
    Mitchel1
    Regighost looks kinda... awkward. But 20-Mission long Mission Chain? HOLY SHAT

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Regighost lokes so amazing & someof the pkmn look great 2. cant wait 4 this man. wish u luck with this

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
    Years
  • Thanks ^^ well it will take a while untill its done so for me there is not quit...yet ^^

Well.. Rome has also not build within one day -,- I know lame line buts the fact xD It takes TIME to create an good rom-hack... The graphics takes that much time inclusive create and think of great, unique idea's (and ofcorse script them)!

Yep, people voted and thats what happend, I gave you an choose and people like more gameplay...and I agree =3

Thanks. ^^

Well the mount...I think it would be possible but hard to create. I might could take a look at it and might at the end I'll add it. Becauseits not something you'll create that fast.

Thanks ^^ Well, I didn't know zel was called carlos xD I just make up some names for the people who gives "Side quests" its all random might your name will appear too xD

Thanks ^^

Thanks ^^

[highlight]:...:UPDATE:...:[/highlight]

------------------------
    Mitchel1

WOW! Amazing I like how you just insert those tiles to match Regighost
    name and sexy nest lol. Excellent job as always!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • To be honest, I like Regighost's OW Sprite.
    It's well sprited. But, a 20 mission chain?

Well, that's madness!

In my opinion it would look better if you could center regighost's ow so it's not on the right side but in the middle... but I don't think thats possible.
    And who knows maybe half of those 20 missions are just tasks to talk to someone...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back