• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hottest professors

hottest professor

• Total voters

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    prof. willow is dad material tho aka the one who buys you everything

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2018
    Real answer: None of the above, it's Professor Ivy.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Not gonna lie but Professor Kukui is pretty damn hot. Not only that but he's into wrestling so to speak and how can you say no to almost naked guys in spandex. :D

*Cheese grin*

Years
  • Why am I not surprise about Kukui being the most popular right now? (though I can understand why, the dude is hot I can't deny)

Colress is more of my taste tbh

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    lmfao @ this thread

Burnet and Sycamore are the only one's I've really ever considered attractive, and Sycamore is attractive as far as Pokemon guys go, but he's still not to that level of "10/10 WOULD BANG TBH".

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Going through this objectively, which is how I voted, I find that Kukui is one attractive fellow.

Going by who I am attracted to though, Prof Juniper all the way. She is one professor I'd be happy to learn from

Back