• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I was playing Black Ops and I got killed because I was hurt and this guy turned on the trap. What any idiot:(

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    I wanna be the guy. I got killed by a giant wall of spikes that rolls toward you while shooting homing fruit at you. -_-

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
    Phantasy star portable 2 JP By Faz'ntar and Seg'ntar. I was already underleveled to begin with, but only by like 5 levels, and my entire party was dying. Ethan Waber and I were alive still. They did this explosion attack that you can easily get out of range from I dodged it a lot. When I weakened them they were doing what looked like that attack i was talking about. I was all the way on the other side of the field thinking: "I'm out of range, whatever", But their explosion attack covered the entire field this time and OHKO'd me and Ethan. I had no more scape dolls T.T

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I fell in one of the saws in Dr. Fetus' battleground in the last level of Super Meat Boy. Or maybe it was one of his missiles. Not sure right now. I was too distracted by his battle theme.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    I jumped off a cliff in Uncharted 2 and missed the swinging rope and then fell to my death.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Got murdered by Brawly three times in a row on Pokemon Emerald. I just went on to Slateport, got my next team member, then went to Mauville, and finally came back to beat his ass. :| I guess a team of Grovyle and Lombre wasn't enough. I didn't feel like grinding in Granite Cave forever though.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I got killed on MAG by a heavy armor guy because I knifed him and he didn't die. Because of his heavy armor.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    a swarm of minions and a champion got me in League of Legends. i think it was malphite or the giant tree

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2014
    Ninja Gaiden 2: Path of the Master... trying to get up the stairs of ninja's still... such an awesome and unforgiving game ^_^

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    I keep getting killed by Sephiroth in FF7... Dang Super Nova/rediculously high attack/low supplies.... ><'

Back