• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you take your coffee?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    How do you take your coffee? Flavoring? Cream? Sugar? Hot or iced?

I take my coffee iced with hazelnut and carmel flavoring, with extra cream (Irish if available), and regular sugar. Always medium sized.

If you don't take coffee

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I love taking my coffee with some sugar. Otherwise I don't put anything else except than some milk sometimes. I also love hot coffee.

I should really drink it more. It's been a while since I was took some.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    If you don't take coffee
    wat. wat happens if i dont take coffee

I don't drink coffee. It smells good sometimes, but mostly I can't imagine it tastes very good. Coffee ice cream isn't so bad though, so I guess that's how I eat my coffee.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm good with either. Iced, hot, with creme/sugar or without. Coffee is coffee and I drink it no matter the circumstance. My favorite is hazelnut with coconut creme, and I usually drink one hot cup a day.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • On the rare occasion that I do have coffee, I take it with a minimum of four sugars - so sweet you can barely taste that there was coffee in it at all. I can't handle the taste of bitter, I need sweet.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    When I do drink coffee usually plain black coffee (hot) is good to me. Sometimes I like the occasional iced coffee though. :)

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • In order to drink coffee, it must be made in a very particular fashion. I do not drink coffee when eating out for this reason. It must have exactly 3 scoops per pot of coffee. It must have a set amount of sugar. It must have a set amount of cream. I must let it cool off for about 30-45 minutes until it reaches a lukewarm temperature.

Then. I drink.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • With my hands, probably.

Really, I prefer it warm (not hot) with either hazelnut or french vanilla creamer and three teaspoons of sugar. I really don't have the money for ice, caramel, cream, etc.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Most of the time, I drink hot coffee. When I'm at home, I'd make it so that it's extremely hot to the point where it literally burns my tongue. Not sure why, but I just like it this way. When I'm at a store though, it wouldn't matter how hot it is; I would drink the coffee as long as it's hot enough to keep myself feeling warm. I like my coffee to be light, and on occasion, extra sweet. I drink ice coffee from time to time as well, but only during summer. d:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Usually I put tons of sugar and milk in my coffee. I love it with ice, 2% milk or whenever I can, hazelnut cream, and about a scoop of sugar (or about 4-5 spoonfuls). (At that point my dad says it's not coffee. XD) I can't stand it bitter and I love the extra bit of flavoring milk or any kind of cream adds. If cream or milk isn't available then just black coffee with lots of sugar is fine.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I usually only drink coffee at home (if I go to Starbucks, it's to get a tea) and I drink it with a minimum of two tablespoons of sugar with a 'douse' of half-n-half, meaning I just pour and taste until it's right. I don't buy creamer that often, but when I do a use that instead of half-n-half until it's unidentifiable as coffee.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • jesus christ you guys are fancy

No milk ever for me since I'm allergic to it. I drink really strong coffee (about as strong as I can manage without it making me grimace) and usually have a few sugars in it since I drink out of a pint-sized mug rather than a normal one. No flavourings or anything since I only really drink it for the caffeine. In fact, I want one now, which isn't great since it's almost 1am. :U

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Double double is my standard, which is 2 sugars and creams. If I need a real kick, though, I tale it black, sometimes without sugar. Tastes nasty as hell, but it keeps me awake for a good amount of time.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I like it either extremely strong and/or very very milky if you can't make it milky then foam it up! I don't mind how sweet it is but if it isn't strong then I can't drink it and call it a iced/coffee

Years
  • I like my coffee mostly sugar, high levels off caffeine, sometimes comes with guarana and taurine. It also has to come in a can and not contain any coffee beans whatsoever.

I hate coffee it's disgusting and I really don't understand why people who drink it think it's like some kind of godly juice squeezed from the nipples of Unicows who fart rainbows.
    Whenever coffee comes up in conversation at uni and people find out I can't drink it I get segregated from social interaction for a few hours. Coffee ruins my self-esteem.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • I don't really make coffee myself, if I'm having coffee then it would be at a coffeehouse like Costa or Starbucks, or even Greggs. Normally it would be a mocha (which is like a blend with hot chocolate and coffee) with no extra sugar and cream.

Whenever I make coffee at home however I have to put like ten sugars to make it drinkable aha. I only ever make coffee if I have to stay up at night for some reason, since energy drinks aren't really my thing.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I like my coffee hot, and strong. With a lil' milk.

Wait a minute... I haven't drank any coffee in forever. This needs to change.

Back