• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How fast do you reply to your VM's/PM's?

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    It depends, really. Usually I reply pretty quickly, but somtimes I leave em for a while. Once I forgot about a few of em and they were left for around 2 weeks or so XD

Years
    It all depends. Sometimes I answer within the day; sometimes it takes me a week to get to them. The larger the number, the more likely I am to put it off. It's a bit tedious to answer 8-10 at once, despite the fact that it's always what happens...

(So if anyone ever wonders why I don't answer right away, it's not that I hate you, it's just that I am lazy.)

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I usually check my VM's as soon as I'm online. I usually reply to most of them as soon as I can. Ones that aren't as important get replied to last. I can't say answering PM's is ever a priority for me, though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Usually within 24 hours. I don't get much messages, and I'm usually eager to talk to someone, other times I might be feeling down so will take longer. If I take a while to reply it's usually just because I'm upset about something, not because I dislike someone. If I dislike someone, I wouldn't even communicate with them in the first place, or make it really obvious.
    The people I do send messages to are people I like.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I always answer mine whenever I see that there is one. I'm not quite sure why, maybe it's because I have nothing better to do, or it will bother me later or something along those lines. I also hate to keep people waiting.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    It all depends on how important it is and how I'm feeling and what else I'm doing at the time. I have a couple that I need to respond to once I'm no longer drowsy from falling asleep randomly for six hours...

I no longer reply to OMG ARE YOU REALLY 85!? VM's.

Years
    I reply to my VM/PMs when I get them, usually. Unless, of course, I just don't see the need to do so. ):

But, most of the times I do so immediately. n_n

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I reply immediately (most of the time), because I only ever go on PC when I have the time to. Sometimes, I just don't want to talk to someone, so I won't reply.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I reply to them instantly. Even if I get one or so as soon as I log on. If I get multiple visitor messages/private messages, I try to reply to them as soon as possible, but that stupid forty-five second wait makes me want to kick myself in the ass.

Back