• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long do you usually take in the shower?

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    I usually take a 10-15 second shower. I'm so clean.

But in all seriousness, somewhat around 3 minutes. I like to rush a bit so I can do other stuff.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • When I get in, I dont take the shower. I pretend I'm a rock star and sing my head of off!
    Wierd, I know, but it is a bad habit...

"If I go crazy then will you still
    Call me Superman
    If I'm alive and well, will you be
    There holding my hand
    I'll keep you by my side with
    My superhuman might
    Kryptonite"

Then I take my shower... About an hour to answer the thread. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I usually take about 25 - 30 minutes, although if I actually try and be quick it takes me about 15 minutes. Then again, it's not too often that I'm in a huge hurry.

The Red Chain

I rush so that would explain it, but not so fast that I don't get clean well enough. :3

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I literally must be the fail of this thread. It takes me 15-20 minutes just standing there and ajusting the water 15 minutes washing my body,(i know wtf but i do 2 coats and the washing the soap off is a pain especially for the back) and another 10-15 minutes for the hair.(having longish hair thats greasy and has knots doesnt help i need 2 coats every 3 days and well i just love singing while washing my hair) So that is about 45-55 minutes on daily till about 1 hour and a HALF if im moody and i want to be left alone. Otherwise if in the morning then i take a 10 minner and im off to school.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • 15-20 minutes,although sometimes when I just NEED to look spectacular I take longer..40 minutes sometimes. CELEBRITY SHOWERS,as some would call them :P

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Ranges anywhere from 10 - 50 minutes, depending entirely on how much time I have and whether I can be bothered to do the rinse/reptition thang. :>

Years
  • I usually take no more than 5 to 10 minutes. I do not waste time when I shower. I do this because I would like to get back to whatever I was doing before taking a shower.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Maybe 10 minutes? 15 minutes if it's a long shower.

o_O I run out of hot water after 15 minutes and I dislike anything but hot showers. Not to mention I just get bored after too much time--I just don't see how some people can take so long. Hell, it probably takes me longer to towel off and get dressed and whatnot than the shower itself. :[

Back