• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many Natures do you have memorized?

Years
  • Without cheating, list down how many natures you memorized and what stats they affect. I've been making it a mini goal of mine recently to remember all of them, and I wanna see how far ahead some of you are versus me.

Here's what I can remember:

Spoiler:

And that's about all I'll give myself after 10 minutes of thinking. I couldn't remember anything that related to Def and Sp.Def since those are the two stats I pay the least attention to lmao. I'll never be a decent WiFi battler.

How'd you do?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

Eleven. Clearly favors messing with offense. Knows several speed-oriented natures too. Never drops defenses.

Looked up +Special Attack / -Speed. Nods. Remembers the joke now.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Timid, Jolly, Modest, Adamant, Brave, and that's it. Those are the natures I looked for the most, so I haven't memorized the others yet. Well, I also recall Bashful, Quirky and Docile for being the neutral ones.

Years
  • Let's see...

Spoiler:

Got reminded of
    Spoiler:
    by seeing the above answer while scrolling down, so I won't count it. 17 out of 25, not bad, though my grasp on effects that aren't neutral or offensive without dropping defences is weaker. I remember the character more than the effects. Looking at what others remembered, there are many that I immediately remember having Pokemon with and wonder how I didn't think of them right away, haha.

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I can remember:

Spoiler:

Not a lot of natures, lol

Years
  • Spoiler:

and now I'm drawing a blank.... so I'll leave it at 16/25.

Years
  • Oh this is fun!

Spoiler:

Years
  • off the top of my head:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

I played competitively for a while. My short term memory is weak, so when I quit I forgot most of the natures.

Back