• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you shower?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Water isn't very expensive for us so I shower at least once every single day, sometimes twice. My hair gets gross and oily even if I don't do anything and I feel like shit if I don't keep it and myself clean. I only shower a second time each day if I'm having trouble getting to sleep. A couple of melatonin and a hot shower put me right out.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I shower every day to keep myself fresh, but I only wash my hair with shampoo around twice a week c: My scalp doesn't like getting chemicals rubbed into it more often than that. Usually I shower in the mornings before work, but if I have days off, I might be sort of unfresh for most of the day until just before I'm going somewhere in the evening (; like today, I just had a shower haha.

Do you guys believe that the "use shampoo without sulfates" is true? I should maybe know, being a chemist and all lol but I haven't really researched it. I'm currently just trying out sulfate free shampoo and balsam just because why not, though. So far, my hair feels nice c:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • did i ever mention i never shower early in the morning
    i do not have the energy for it EVER, maybe after 9 but earlier hell no​

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Every day. I'd prefer to do it at night so it takes less time to get ready in the morning but I get hot at night so would get paranoid I smell sweaty unless I shower in the morning.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I shower every day but I only wash my hair three times a week (or four if my hair gets wet or too greasy) because I'm all about that healthy hair™ life and shampooing it daily is a big no no.

I'm horribly lazy though and while I try and schedule my showers before I leave the house sometimes the call of my bed is too strong and I end up having to shower in the evening which I don't like.

Latios77

*** uP ToWn FuNk ***
    Years
  • On a normal day I will shower as soon as I get up. That way I'm all fresh and sound for work, can't be an epic high fly supervisor that smells bad right? Also, I do want to maintain my thick and shaggy hair =p My shampoo keeps it really rich.

Now I did say normal days, there are days where I am at the gym, or I'd be working outside (working on cars/trucks, wood splitting) or out for a rip (Drive the Atv), well in any of those cases I'll shower once I'm done with any of those things too.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I shower every weeknight after work because of working with dirty transmission parts and mineral solvents that aren't great for your skin. I usually don't shower on Saturday since I've just showered Friday night and I shower Sunday morning before church, so there's no need unless I break quite a sweat or if there's a very special occasion that I want to be extra clean for.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • I shower at least once a day everyday. If I don't shower, I would start smelling. And plus, with my hair being so thick, it tends to get greasy when it hasn't been washed.

PjNavia14

fhsdhjfdsfjsddshjfsd
    Years
  • I shower everyday, and I shower again whenever i wanted to. I don't have a job soo im gonna enjoy it while it last.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • Every night (unless I have somewhere important to be in the day then I shower in the day.)

I don't like going to bed without showering since I feel dirty otherwise, so I tend to save most of my showers then. I wash my hair every other day at the most though.

Years
  • I try to do it every day. Sometimes every other day if nothing much has happened that makes me feel like I absolutely need one. But not more than that, because if it's that long since my last shower then I start feeling a bit gross (usually because of my hair).

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • When I'm going through a depressive episode 2-3 times a day. I try to limit it to once in the morning. When I was serious about hitting the gym I'd shower after a workout.

Back