• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your day?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • My day was okay, for the most part! Work seemed more exhausting than usual, but made it through! Hooray for the weekend~!

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I hope you are ok! D:

I had a fantastic day - we had a summer party at work and I met a ton of new people and had a blast. I have a lot of anxiety with social situations like this but I am so glad I went c:

Thanks. Luckily I am fine but my car, not so much.

Last edited:

TY

My day so far has been utter garbage, however im trying my best to make someone else's day a great day

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I don't normally like sharing unhappy moments in my life, but I've gotten terrible news as of late - my dog hasn't been doing well for a while, granted she's very old but yesterday she fell and had a stroke. I spoke to the vet today and explained her condition to him, and he basically told me we should be prepared to let her go soon, as he does not think they will be able to do much to help her, especially at her age of 17 and the fact that she also has a heart condition.

It's so heartbreaking seeing her like this, especially since a week or two ago she was still fine more or less. This stroke happened so suddenly and she is just lying on her side all day now, unable to get up, go to the bathroom or eat much on her own (we're feeding her small spoonfuls and using a little plastic syringe to give her water). I don't know what to do. I am still taking her in to the vet tomorrow so he can look at her in person, but I fear there's not going to be a lot of good news for us.

Pray for Mocha. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Thank you both, I appreciate the love. <3

Mocha passed away yesterday at around 3PM, we took her to the vet but before the doctor could take a look at her, her heart already stopped beating and there was nothing more we could do for her.

I am thankful she lived such a full and happy life, and that my parents and I were able to stand around her during her final moments, even if the location she passed away in was not ideal (she hated going the vet).

She was very much not herself the past few days and we knew it was coming, I'm glad she did not suffer very long and up until Friday she still looked to be in good spirits. She lost weight rapidly after that and did not move very much, but she waited until my dad and I were home yesterday - mom said she kept trying to look at us when we came home to take her to the vet, so I think she sensed we were all around her when she died.

Anyway, this is how I want to remember her! The happy and healthy pup she was for 17 years - she really had very little health issues up until very recently, so I could not have asked for more (a few extra years would have been nice, but we can't complain).

Spoiler:

We will miss her very much. <3

I don't want this to kill the thread though, please keep telling us about your days! I noticed no one's really talked about their day since I posted - I know this is sad and I apologize for putting it in a relatively lighthearted thread, but please, do not let this stop the thread from continuing as usual. I am still grieving but I will be okay.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Sorry for your loss Juno! She seemed like such a lovely companion. <3

As for my day, I lazed around lmao. I don't have any real work until next week :P

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Trash, I have to replace my driver's license since my wallet was stolen by some scumbag who got away with it, sat in the DMV for a few hours. And my car is still trashed, and getting repaired. Things just keep getting out of hand. If only I could replace all the cash I lost.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I'm sorry to hear about Mocha, Juno. :( Such a gorgeous, sweet-looking dog?those big dark eyes are adorable. <3 The departure is easier to bare when you know they've lived a long and happy life, which I'm sure Mocha did. She'll continue to live on in your memories and in your photographs. <3

As for my own day... started off happy, went downhill from there, got drunk, cried to myself, spend the rest of the evening alone, and now I'm coming down from the alcohol so I feel not so good. :(

However! I know tomorrow will be a new day and everything will sort itself out. ^_^ It always does.

Last edited:

TY

Spent the morning with gf then work now going home to do random nonsense

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    wonderful! i haven't done anything productive all day.

just how i like my Sundays
    now to start the work week off on a good note

Years
  • Aw toshi ): Yeah work has been stressful for me too, which makes the day exhausting. It's peak season and I'm incredibly tired. Had a 35 minute lunch break today instead of the hour I'm supposed to get lol, and even when I went to the pizza place a student knew I worked in the administration office and asked me things lol. I just can't escape it zzzzz

Years
  • it was ok
    i went to a work meeting and had pizza and stuff while the head boss gave us all a motivational speech and all that and told us how great of a job we were doing

but other than that, enjoyed my day off and treated it as any other day

i really should've just went to campus today to do important stuff but it was about to storm that afternoon so i was not risking it whatsoever

Back