• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunger Emporium Mafia - gj town

Years
    Okay, can we hold up for a minute and let me actually post before the bandwagon starts and it's too late to stop it? I definitely did not set Fletch on anyone because I'm the Faithful. I don't even get a visit. I have no idea how or why I showed up as being Fletch's visitor, but with literally any role available to the mafia, I'm assuming Magic Man shenanigans or something.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Believe me when I say that we should lynch Bard, I think he is actually scum
    Why is that?

Gimmiepie, that visit was nasty. You should be more careful next time. Thank god for goggles. So yes, I am claiming tink— and yes, I have a gun. And also yes my bomb is armed, but I believe we can win this with some careful coordination.
    I guess this means GP is The Hunger. Sweet. Should we have you shoot him?

I think we should get rid of Fletch, to be honest. He's a menace to society with all this weaponry.
    I can't wrap my head around this. Are you trying to get yourself lynched???

Okay, can we hold up for a minute and let me actually post before the bandwagon starts and it's too late to stop it? I definitely did not set Fletch on anyone because I'm the Faithful. I don't even get a visit. I have no idea how or why I showed up as being Fletch's visitor, but with literally any role available to the mafia, I'm assuming Magic Man shenanigans or something.
    Lol nice try to get the granny to out. Whoever is the real Faithful, don't even think about CC'ing.

Years
    If I'm correct Bard, someone else should have had a role by now. Just because only the vig role was mentioned doesn't mean another isn't in their possession.

I'm confident I wasn't possessed and I'm not so sure it has to be an EM role. There's lots of roles from lots of places, including some exclusive to PC. Knowing Alvey, I would not be surprised if the Magic Man could use just about any insane role from anywhere.

Edit: I'm not a granny. Only roles that do shit like converting/possessing will die. Other roles will not.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Wait, why are we voting? It's only dawn phase.

There is still time to atone for yourself, Fletch.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Oh wait shit I messed up

Should've read the OP properly........I became a godfather slasher yesterday and was like oh cool this is random but sure. Thought it was just GM hijinks.

And now realised..........Magic Man rip

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I was a vanilla townie. thought I was getting an extra role cos I was vanilla lol my bad for not putting two and two together.

Essentially - I'm a godfather and every day phase I can slash someone and they die at the end of that night (a role from most recent Faes game). I thought it was a night action so I didn't slash anyone yesterday. haven't put in my action to slash someone today yet though

edit: oh wait I can only slash if no one visits me at night. so i wouldn't have been able to slash the previous night anyway. so even when magic man gets this ability - need someone to visit them at night and then they won't be able to slash -> that would mean we'd find who th emagic man is

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    The Hunger Emporium
    Day 2 has Begun

The sun had only just begun to rise, but already the fingers and accusations were flying across the city. In the shadows, the killer continued to lurk. Meleanolu stabbed yet another innocent Polubog, saving them from the nightmare that they were trapped in.

-----
    Day Phase will last 48 hours.
    -----​

BidoofFTW has died!
    They were The Faithful.​

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    The win conditions of each faction are to be the last group standing unless otherwise noted.

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Bardothren as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    BidoofFTW as The Faithful​
    purplecicada as ???
    Newtsie as ???
    Sparkin as The Visitor and The Vigilante
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Vanilla Town
    Paranoia_ as The Secretariat​
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as The Sudbina​
    Melody as ???
    Fletch as ???
    Gimmepie as ???
    Desox as The Candlemaker​
    Miah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    L'belle as The Detective
    Nakuzami as The Medium​
    Desinishon as ???

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Alright. Now the voting can begin.

[LYNCH] TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Thanks Fletch. You saved us the trouble.

I disagree with the suspicion on Sawsbuck. It was too risky a play for scum to try imo, but he may have been trying to bait me, thinking I'd show my hand, or something.

So, looking at the game right now, both Dark Angels are in play, as well as Dark Dreamer and Magic Man, along with three vanilla town, the Priest, the Tinker, a Slasher due to die soon, and the President. The Mafia gets two Night Kills thanks to the Magic Man, and getting that Slasher ability gives them one more. In addition, the Dark Angels can recruit two people at any time and have yet to do so, and they can do so freely now that the Faithful is gone.

I'd say, unless we get lucky today, we're up against a cult of four and a mafia of two with five town. Dark Dreamer can't die until the Magic Man falls, but the bigger concern is the Dark Angels. If nothing is done, they could win tomorrow, while the soonest mafia can win would be two days from now. The question is, should we let Fletch explode and hope for the best, or dispose of him ourselves and/or hope someone else does it for us?

Looking back at the dawn post, it looks like Priest got hit last night, by one of the mafia kills. It'd be wise for them to out, since I can't imagine the mafia letting them live another day.

I personally don't think Saws is scum or cult, since that play was too risky. EC has been... interesting. Perhaps he's the Serial Killer? At this point, I could imagine SK being a fool role, trying to get lynched, or something like that. His behavior just screams fool. jd's been on the quieter side for most of the game, and something tells me he came out of the woodwork to bus gimmepie. That's the only thing that sticks out to me as far as behavior goes.

EDIT: I took a look back at gimmepie's statements. Looks like the townreads he commonly gave were Kiyo, Naku, Fletch, and Sparkin, along with Newtsie and EC. He scumread doof on D1. He pointed out that L'Belle and jd were quiet, but said that it didn't mean they were scum. Maybe trying to defend jd? That was from D1, by the way. Also townread Doof on D2.

So, what that boils down to is that almost everyone that gimmepie has expressed opinions about is either dead or confirmed town, but it may be that he slipped jd, Newtsie, or EC in there to help out a scum. Of the three, I'm most wary of jd, ambivalent towards Newtsie, and curious about EC.
    What cult are you talking about? Sparkin was the cult leader and he's dead. Newtsie claimed to be the only recruit and also was apparently the Spiritualist.

Since the mafia know who I am as they tried to kill me last night, I am the Priest. I expect that I won't be around much longer.

I was a vanilla townie. thought I was getting an extra role cos I was vanilla lol my bad for not putting two and two together.

Essentially - I'm a godfather and every day phase I can slash someone and they die at the end of that night (a role from most recent Faes game). I thought it was a night action so I didn't slash anyone yesterday. haven't put in my action to slash someone today yet though

edit: oh wait I can only slash if no one visits me at night. so i wouldn't have been able to slash the previous night anyway. so even when magic man gets this ability - need someone to visit them at night and then they won't be able to slash -> that would mean we'd find who th emagic man is

Does this mean you can use it today?

Back