• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunger Emporium Mafia - gj town

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
  • Doof asked Michelle for reads, but she still hasn't replied after apologizing on not being able to post.

[Lynch] L'Belle

EDIT: LOL EC

Now that I think about it... I kinda agree with Doof about Michelle, but regardless of my vote change, I still think it'll be Michelle who'll get lynched.

just gonna

[NO LYNCH] L'Belle, [LYNCH] jdthebud

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Uhm what? Wow. Aggresive are we? Anyway, I asked evilchameleon what they thought of this since I hadn't seen a lot of him, and I get this? Which is kind of strange. Also, my behaviour is mafia, why?

[Vote] Evilchameleon

Years
  • Sorry, I'm still not fully with it atm. Going back though I'm feeling better about Doof. I wasn't pleased with how he was playing at first but he's stepped it up a lot. I am okay with the wagon on Michel

[lynch] L'Belle

Years
  • Oh ho Day 1: Kiyo's vanilla townie claim discussion ( pretty much mehh ) I didn't like how l'belle tried throwing shade there.

Other than that only cb and gp were looking town to me from Day 1.

Ec is always like that...

and lol JD xD ( idk leaning town for now / might be 3rd party )

Null read on Bard ( you can say that a little town lean ) it's just meta info Bard tend to make long *** post when he is mafia. But he is active and scum hunting so yeah no sus no town to me.

Saws: Day 1: totally sheeping and voting without much context. Same play as IA mafia. But I might be wrong but still slight scum lean on them.

These are the only people who stand out most from rest of players.

[Vote] l'belle

I'm also up for this ^ lynch.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well this will be the last game I push for day one lynches in, as that strategy has gotten me killed early and often.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • People voting for EC: "let's mislynch on purpose because I don't like his attitude and playstyle"

you kidding me Fletch? I'd at least like you to display some reasoning for not voting L'belle instead of that reasoning for EC.
    If you want me to go on a tangent about players that consistently act the same as a certain alignment whether it's helpful or not I can name at least 3 regulars here. Sure it isn't the best way to play the game but at least their consistency makes them easier to read and understand.

[Vote] L'belle

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • @CB Oh, I meant that vote on EC smh :joy:

[NO LYNCH] jdthebud

Hmmmm I'm not sure with these two wagons...

I'm just gonna... [LYNCH] L'Belle

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • hey so im like, super tired. i know you didn't ask for it, but... y'all can have an extension of like, 12 hours or something. I'll update when I wake up in the morning. sorry.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Nobody can say that I'm not a conversation starter.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The Hunger Emporium
    Night 2 Begins

Following a slew of unsuccessful actions, the city gathered in the square in order to begin the hunt for the monsters which continued to run rampant. Fingers were pointed and names were called, but in the end, it was L'belle who stepped forward.

"As the city's detective, it is no fault but my own that these killings continue to go on. From today, I'll be stepping down from my position."

The city went into a frenzy at the man's words. Derogitory names were spewed forth from the masses as their eyes slowly became bloodshot. A type of bloodlust began to flow through all of the people in attendance as they picked up whatever stones were nearby and crowded the detective.

"Now there's no need for-"

Before L'belle could finish, the stones started to rain down on the detective.

-----
    Due to my extension, I'll be bypassing the Dusk Phase just this once. The Night Phase has now begun. You may send in any night actions now.
    -----​

L'belle has died!
    They were The Detective.​

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    The win conditions of each faction are to be the last group standing unless otherwise noted.

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Bardothren as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Newtsie as ???
    Sparkin as The Visitor and The Vigilante​
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    Paranoia_ as The Secretariat​
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as The Sudbina​
    Melody as ???
    Fletch as ???
    Gimmepie as ???
    Desox as The Candlemaker​
    Miah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    L'belle as The Detective
    Nakuzami as The Medium​
    Desinishon as ???

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The Hunger Emporium
    Dawn of Day 3

The nightly news had started to cover the increasing number of murder cases which had sprung up over the past few days. It seemed that all around town, people were going insane seemingly at random and were attacking their fellow citizens in the process. As one such news report was airing, the Tinkerer donned his goggles, hoping to not be caught off guard this night.

The hunger slowly turned the handle to Fletch's house and stepped into the entry room as quiet as if he were a ghost. The monster whispered into the man's ear, and then quickly made his escape. Fletch, unable to deny the primal urges that the hunger awoke in him, made his way to the local church. The Priest stood at the altar with a book in his hand as he stared out over the vacant seats.

"I've been waiting for you. The Great One Above has told me of your coming. Let it be known, that if your wish it to do me harm, you will not find success this night. He is my shield, and I am his sword. His power is almighty. So I say to you, begone! Begone, or be struck down by his divine will!"

Fletch fled the building, biting his own lip in order to draw the blood necessary to sate the hunger's calling.

Not but a few doors down, The Magic Man had found a new type of target. This target had been deemed by The Dark to no longer be of use to them, despite the repeated success they'd found by manipulating them. The Magic Man pulled the ethereal blade from within his own body and plunged it into that of Kiyotaka Ishimaru.

-----
    The Dawn Phase has begun. This phase will last 12 hours. Do the usual stuff.
    -----​

Kiyotaka Ishimaru has died!
    They were Vanilla Town.​

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    The win conditions of each faction are to be the last group standing unless otherwise noted.

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Bardothren as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Newtsie as ???
    Sparkin as The Visitor and The Vigilante
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Vanilla Town
    Paranoia_ as The Secretariat​
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as The Sudbina​
    Melody as ???
    Fletch as ???
    Gimmepie as ???
    Desox as The Candlemaker​
    Miah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    L'belle as The Detective
    Nakuzami as The Medium​
    Desinishon as ???

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I think we should get rid of Fletch, to be honest. He's a menace to society with all this weaponry.

Back