• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hyrule Warriors - Now in Stores!

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I got my copy of Hyrule Warriors on the weekend, and it is amazingballs.

I have read some reviews where people have whined about how they wanted a "Zelda" game, not a Dynasty Warriors game lmao really people? It has Legend of Zelda elements, but the chaotic battling is all Dynasty Warriors. It's what I had expected from the game anyways.

It's great though, being a huge fan of both series, I am really enjoying Hyrule Warriors.

Except it is near impossible to keep all your bases haha, which is my OCD, to have the map all blue but alas!

Rellek

Believe
    Years
    I have a feeling that I'd have a similar problem haha. I played the demo at the store the other day and I ignored EVERYTHING that wasn't a red base or red blobs attacking a blue base. Oh jeez, I have a feeling Adventure Mode is going to be difficult for me haha.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm still trying to decide between Hyrule Warriors or 3D World. :) I'll end up with both, but it's a matter of which first! Haha.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    Just picked up my copy, and got the OoT costume pack, along with the costume pack for Ganondorf from Club Nintendo and the Dark Link costume from the Season Pass. It's so much fun so far, and I'm also OCD about keeping all my bases. xD

EDIT: 600 posts yusss

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I've got my copy of Hyrule Warriors today, and while I was too late to pre-order it, my brother's Club Nintendo account allowed to obtain Ganondorf's costumes. He also told me to wait for getting the Dark Link costume from the Season Pass until after I try out the game itself and see if I'll like it.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I have a curious question: Are you still able to collect Skulltulas, materials, weapons, and heart pieces in Free Mode, or is it limited to only Legend Mode?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    So has anyone boughten this game yet? I'm really curious as to peoes perspectives and whether or not it's worth the buy now or if I should wait to get it after the holidays.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's harder than I expected, but also really, really fun.

BrandoSheriff

Years
    I have a curious question: Are you still able to collect Skulltulas, materials, weapons, and heart pieces in Free Mode, or is it limited to only Legend Mode?

You can still collect all the collectables in Free Mode as well. After beating a scenario in Legend Mode, I always go replay it in Free Mode and try to collect things I missed. It's also a good way to stock up on rupees and certain types of material should you want to do so.

So has anyone boughten this game yet? I'm really curious as to peoes perspectives and whether or not it's worth the buy now or if I should wait to get it after the holidays.

If hack-n-slash games and Zelda are your cup of tea, then by all means, you won't be disappointed. If you're not, then I'd hold off. From my perspective, I really like it so far. I'm only 3 scenarios in as of now, but I can't wait to keep on playing through to the end. It's so much fun playing as characters the main series would never let us play as. Plus, I heard that the game takes around 100+ hours to 100%, so you'll definitely be getting your money's worth playing for a long time. I almost want to say that this game is a love letter to Zelda fans, catering to us in nearly every way. So, if you like the playstyle of Dynasty Warriors with a fresh coat of Zelda paint, then I'd recommend checking it out. Try borrowing/renting if you're still unsure. It's worth it to me, though. xD [/fangirl]

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I have a curious question: Are you still able to collect Skulltulas,
    materials, weapons, and heart pieces in Free Mode, or is it limited to only Legend Mode?

Yes, you can get them at Free Mode, and there's even some of them in Adventure Mode~

Brother, it's definitely worth it! It's pretty challenging and some of the levels are pretty intense! I'd recommend it!~~

Years
    Yes, you can get them at Free Mode, and there's even some of them in Adventure Mode~

Brother, it's definitely worth it! It's pretty challenging and some of the levels are pretty intense! I'd recommend it!~~

Just buy a giant memory capacity card for system as Nintendo seems to really like digital sales from the e-shop.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years

I've had it for a few days now and I just can't get interested in it, it's pretty repetitive and easy. If you're someone who tends to regret their purchases, like me, I'd say wait.

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
    A friend and I played this for a couple hours straight last week and I loved it haha. It's repetitive, of course, but it's so satisfying and it feels great liberating some of your besieged troops in a keep that's about to fall.

I love Lana, too.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I beat the game last weekend! I like it a lot as a spin-off game. I've been playing Adventure Mode and some levels are hard, man. I've unlocked Ghirahim and Ruto from Adventure Mode but that's it. Getting A rank and even clearing some levels are pretty tough >.>

I like playing as Link+Sword and Midna. Lana+Book is also pretty fun, and I recently discovered that I also like Zelda+Rapier a lot :]

What about you guys?

BrandoSheriff

Years
    I beat the game last weekend! I like it a lot as a spin-off game. I've been playing Adventure Mode and some levels are hard, man. I've unlocked Ghirahim and Ruto from Adventure Mode but that's it. Getting A rank and even clearing some levels are pretty tough >.>

I like playing as Link+Sword and Midna. Lana+Book is also pretty fun, and I recently discovered that I also like Zelda+Rapier a lot :]

What about you guys?

I still haven't beaten it yet, college work is eating me alive. xD

I believe I'm at the scenario right after finishing the 3-way split. Something tells me I'm getting the Master Sword soon. I've also managed to unlock Ghirahim and Ruto from Adventure Mode as well. I can get A Rank most of the time, but on the ones that I don't, those levels are pretty tough, and I don't feel like going back to them. But the completionist in me will eventually do so. I kinda have to anyway, since some of the rewards in them are for characters I haven't unlocked yet. xD

Back