• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~I BE HAVIN LUGIA ON MY ARM~*!*~

~*!*~FAKE TATTOO?~*!*~

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • I drew a Lugia on my arm because I was that bored with my life
    The question is do you draw on yourself, as if its a tattoo?
    I know many people do it so thats why I'm asking

:t354:TG

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Sometimes I'll get bored and draw on my legs. Usually I'll try and draw something, but my lack of art skills usually cause it to turn into something unrecognisable. XD So it ends up as a pretty pattern/ symbol.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I never draw on my arm o.o.
    My English Teacher said if you do it poisons part of your skin and you have a higher chance of skin cancer. o.o

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Seeing as I can't draw to save my life, I never draw on myself. I do wear those fake tattoo things that need to be activated through contact with water. I <3 my Dora the Explorer tattoo~

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Maybe. If I ever find one, I'll put it on. Or, I'll draw one myself. But, if there was a fake Lugia tattoo I would put it on.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen yesterday
    I used to do it all the time in like, 4th grade, but now? Of course not. I prefer drawing on things that I can keep my drawings on.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I never draw on myself. Except that one time when I had something urgent that needed reminding so I wrote on my hand. Nowadays, i just practice drawing Manga on pieces of paper in class when I'm bored.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Ooh! I like to draw on myself sometimes. I generally don't do so in a public setting, and usually it's not long lived or anywhere visible. My drawing sucks so it's nothing I like to show off. Sometimes I'll get carried away and draw patterns all over myself but that again, is always washed away before anyone sees it, and I never do that anywhere it can be seen.

I've toyed with the idea with getting a tattoo but I'm still undecided on what to get as a tattoo.

I know for a fact that whatever I get as a tattoo will NOT be anything that looks standard or normal for a tattoo.

Years
  • hah, give me a pen, and anywhere, i dont care where, soon ill have five new friends! one poorly drawn smiley on each finger xD

Back